Pipboy Data tab CTD? help?

Hello.

I am getting a weird CTD that seems to occur when i open my Pipboy and click the DATA tab. I can click Map and INV fine. the moment i click DATA to check my quests etc i get a CTD. 

Can anyone help please? i am totally lost as to why it happens on only that TAB. :(

I have just done a thorough check of all my mods. i basically checked each one in turn and everything works fine with the pipboy except Ultimate AFF patch. if i activate that patch then the moment i click tabs in my Pipboy i CTD. if i deactivate that mod my pipbot works fine. Why would that patch break the pipboy?

This may not be your issue, but I had  pip boy tabs downloaded a while ago ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29568?tab=files and it was causing me to CTD.    I ended up dumping the mod set up (I think it was something based on Horizon) and never went back.       Have you considered using Buffout4 (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47359) to generate a crash log?

It took a long time but i found the cause. I was using Buffout4 and i didnt realise i had not installed the second mod on its page, ' TBB Redistributables' all the time i didnt have that mod installed my pPipboy was CTDing me. The moment i added that mod everything now works perfectly. so my bad, but useful if anyone else ever gets that issue ;)