Some clothing suggestions

cobra2001

will the BBB stuff work without having it all set up meaning will the clothes work just not the bouncy stuff?

Without a BBB skeleton the clothes\armor will work, however they just won't as you say "bounce". To get the bounce for the BBB enabled clothes simply grab "Universal Skeleton" by Growlf off of the nexus. :)

Using the slave trade mod I'd like to clad my 47 "Products" in some nice clothing any suggestions picked up a few things here and there but nothing particularly nice yet.

Links will be helpful.

Bah' date=' strip 'em nekkid. That's all any buyer wants to see!

:rolleyes:

[/quote']

Agreed. Slavers always strip the female naked in front of the costumer in slave market, forced them to smile and yank the slave lips wide to show their teeth to show that they are in good health, just like a horse.

(nobody would buy slaves with rotten teeth or holes, whatsoever..).

:sleepy: of course, some even have "testers". lulz

=============

And yes, apachii's store is the king of all mod, the wise pharaoh of mod, who passes heavenly judgment to lesser mods.

last week some 2011 noobs actually ignored this one in their lifetime and complaining to me that they won't bother downloading something so big like apachii goddess store due to it's download size.. can you imagine that?

Noob ignorance is one thing But being rebuked by noobs really takes my cake. How i wish him ill.

Archived