I'm currently attempting to get SexLab working. I've used it in the past and it worked fine in those cases. Currently, no matter what I do I get a error message reading:

FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Kara) - AddActor(Kara) -- Failed to add actor -- They have already been added to this thread

ActorAlias[Kara] ClearAlias([actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <aliasActor004 on quest SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear!

I have all of the requirements correctly installed, and I have reinstalled not only SKSE but also the entire game + MO2 multiple times (being sure to clear all caches so it was a full wipe). I get this error no matter what I'm doing and what mods are loaded. Even just Sexlab + its requirements using the sexlab debug spell gives this error.

1 hour ago, arc1331 said:

I'm currently attempting to get SexLab working. I've used it in the past and it worked fine in those cases. Currently, no matter what I do I get a error message reading:

FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Kara) - AddActor(Kara) -- Failed to add actor -- They have already been added to this thread

ActorAlias[Kara] ClearAlias([actor < (00000014)>] / [sslActorAlias <aliasActor004 on quest SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)>]) - Actor present during alias clear!

I have all of the requirements correctly installed, and I have reinstalled not only SKSE but also the entire game + MO2 multiple times (being sure to clear all caches so it was a full wipe). I get this error no matter what I'm doing and what mods are loaded. Even just Sexlab + its requirements using the sexlab debug spell gives this error.

DON'T USE THE SexLab debug spell. Get another mod that calls SexLab for your sexual encounters. Matchmaker and Puppet Master are the most commonly used to get started.

21 minutes ago, Psalam said:

DON'T USE THE SexLab debug spell. Get another mod that calls SexLab for your sexual encounters. Matchmaker and Puppet Master are the most commonly used to get started.

I was originally testing it with Matchmaker and was getting the same error. I removed matchmaker in order to try to take out all the extra variables. I can readd it, but I doubt that it will fix the problem, as the same problem was occurring with Matchmaker.