does anyone know how to change face after turning into vampire?

im pretty stuck trying to add a different hair to my character, but it doesnt save after close racemenu. I know a way that you cure yourself, customize, then turn back, but im using sacrosanct and i advanced a lot in the mod, i could recover everythng using cheats, but im too lazy xD. Also, ive heard in the 'interesting npcs' mod, theres an npc who can change your vampire race, but i already searched and found no clue yet...

10 hours ago, ReverendFelix said:

I use Tainted Blood for all of my character creation needs, coupled with Race Menu. Note if you use the TB ability to unlock head parts or anything else, make sure not to use a saved preset before using the ritual on a new save. Other than that, this shit is awesome!

oh great, but how do i keep the changes after using racemenu?

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you still looking for vampire cosmetic mods, the one I use is https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/582-cosmetic-vampire-overhaul-hd/ with tainted blood and  Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim, I normally run a succubus (PSQ), vamp-werewolf hybrid chaurus queen, she is rather deadly when she wishes to be, but that besides the point, and as for eyes there are a lot of mods for vampire eyes out there, I have serval vamp eyes mods installed. The eyes of beauty is a good one and it does have a vampire eyes add on as well.

On 9/30/2021 at 4:36 PM, magodanie said:

Yes. Except you can only have either very bright blue or blood red eyes, which you choose during installation and then you're stuck with them. But at least you don;t look like a ghoul anymore.

13 hours ago, belegost said:

Yes. Except you can only have either very bright blue or blood red eyes, which you choose during installation and then you're stuck with them. But at least you don;t look like a ghoul anymore.

Does that mod just do the PC or both NPC and pc? as far as I can tell https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/582-cosmetic-vampire-overhaul-hd/  only does the NPC and uses highpoly which I think they look real good but that just me, I like the highpoly heads. always though the elves looks off with vanilla

Edited by tonitrulupus
3 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Does that mod just do the PC or both NPC and pc? as far as I can tell https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/582-cosmetic-vampire-overhaul-hd/  only does the NPC and uses highpoly which I think they look real good but that just me, I like the highpoly heads. always though the elves looks off with vanilla

Dunno.