BB_D0LL'S SIMS #1 : SHUHEI HISAGI ( BLEACH )

BB_D0LL'S SIMS #1 : SHUHEI HISAGI ( BLEACH )

View File

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?????.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀hello, everybody, it's been a while! i deleted my old downloads when the username for this account was MinoringoX, and that was because i stopped playing the sims for a while. considering the current state of the world, however, i've made a return to posting sims content!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀to celebrate this return, i give you my sim of shuhei hisagi from the anime BLEACH! i recently got back into watching it, and what better way to satisfy your rekindled love for the series than to make sims based off of the characters? you need the get famous expansion pack for the eye scar, but that's it. everything else needed is in shuhei's folder.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀i hope you all enjoy putting shuhei in whatever scenarios you come up with!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀lots of love and hugs,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀??_????

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀TOU : don't claim the sim as yours. other than that, do whatever you want!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀( updated because i think i put this in the wrong place )

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/28/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    The Sims 4: Get Famous (eye scar only)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀i am aware that shuhei's tattoos aren't correct. the only ones i could find that were accurate to the anime were for the sims 2.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀i did compensate by giving him a fuckton of piercings and different tattoos, though. 

• 4 months later...