no strapon appears during tribadism

Guest wellbredbitch

Guest wellbredbitch

i've had no problems with any of my interactions with any npc female apart from when i ask for comfort and choose to either fuck them or they to fuck me

no strapon appears or if it is there it is invisible. the mod has chosen tribadism each time. i allways thought that was when women rub their vaginas together. if i offer a client female a date and ask them to fuck me they get a strapon. but not the one i downloaded.

it seems a petty quibble, i know, considering how briliant sexlab and its addons are.

i hope i have explained the issue clearly if not please ask and i will try to explain it better.

That's not the tribadism animation. Your animations are likely mixed up. Clear your animation registry in the MCM menu's rebuild page, save and quit, then rerun FNIS after installing the latest resource pack before reloading your game.

Also make sure your actors are even playing their current animation properly by pressing the realign actors hotkey.

Guest wellbredbitch

my apologies for being dense! i have used msm to configure sexlab and chosen the horker tusk strapon mod i have. i reset the sex diary and the animations and saved and quit as you suggested. installed the lastest versions of sexlab frame work and resources. then working girl and working girl sounds. i have run fnis between each installation and it has been unconcerned each time  eg no warnings.

my new problem concerns my characters skin. nothing to do with sexlab i know! she looks like she hasn't washed for months and sleeps in an ash pile. any ideas?

and i tried to make her hands smaller and better looking with better hand mesh for unp by mr troublemaker but the now look even weirder.

both issues can clearly be seen in this screen shoot

any advice gratefully received.

Guest wellbredbitch

i have reposted my question about the hands in skyrim technical issues.

i fixed the dirty body by installing elewin's tattoo's version 2

now she has beautiful white skin with super cool tattoos but brown hands!

pffff

my apologies for being dense! i have used msm to configure sexlab and chosen the horker tusk strapon mod i have. i reset the sex diary and the animations and saved and quit as you suggested. installed the lastest versions of sexlab frame work and resources. then working girl and working girl sounds. i have run fnis between each installation and it has been unconcerned each time  eg no warnings.

my new problem concerns my characters skin. nothing to do with sexlab i know! she looks like she hasn't washed for months and sleeps in an ash pile. any ideas?

and i tried to make her hands smaller and better looking with better hand mesh for unp by mr troublemaker but the now look even weirder.

both issues can clearly be seen in this screen shootattachicon.gifmorganna.jpg

any advice gratefully received.

Greez... maybe it's a texture problem. so check all your mods touching chars textures (Custom Races as well). If you have checked reinstall skin textures for your body replacer (UNP , CBBE or whatever you like) 

By the way, what is this race called???

Guest wellbredbitch

i did exactly that thanks for your advice.

her body texture is perfect now since i installed elewin's tattoos v2 except her hands are brown! what's that about? and why are unp hands so large and manly? she is a delicate little flower not a tranny trucker.

i love all this too and fro re installing and browsing for new mods hehe. it's my hobby since i complete all the quests and dlcs.

sexlab has opened up a new world of fun for me.  on that subject why do my clients treat me so harshly? when i ask them if they want a date "they say how much?" "what did you have in mind?" and my only offer at the moment is "watch me". then the say "as long as i don't have to touch your filthy ass". and "as long as i can't smell you". after i have performed for them i ask for my gold and they say "there you are, you filthy little slut"  why are they so mean?

Guest wellbredbitch

sorry i missed that last bit about her race

i will have to check i think it's standard nord female with zonzai's real girl textures.

that mod is the best skin texture i have ever installed.

i fiddled about with her nose and eyes a bit with race menu sliders. 

the most important part is getting her hair right. atm in game she is dirty blonde with blue eyes. but i have a strong leaning toward red hair and green eyes.  but the vanilla green eyes aren't green enough for me. i might try an eye mod. any reccomendations?

Archived