• 3 months later...

And if you don't want to replace a voice set, you can take "sexlab extra voices" which has exactly the same recordings for hot, med and mild at least for the 6 1st directories, and replace these by the 6 from here, much better quality ! By the way "sexlab extra voices" can be converted to esl with sseedit, just compact the formids first...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/17/2023 at 3:01 PM, SnobbyCoder60 said:

excuse me, but i can get NO sound at all when i try to select the voicelines! I downloaded the file and I replaced the folder in Sexlab Extra Voices" at Voice09-10-11.. then hit the "reset voice" button in the MCM... but nothing works! how do i fix this? thanks!

May not be the same issue, but I had that happen until I cut down the number of files I replaced. A lot of directories have 15 files when you first install, so maybe adding more than 15 is causing the issue. When I redid mine, it worked fine. Just pick the ones you like the most and try that.