How is Fallout 4 nowadays in terms of adult mods?

Hello, i would like to know how is fallout 4 actually with adult mods, since its been like 2 or 3 years since i tried it last time, and it wasnt very good tbh. Im looking to something like skyrim in terms of freedom, adult mods and immersion. I suppose it is not even close because well we all know skyrim is skyrim, but last time i tried fallout 4 i was a little bit dissapointed because the only thing you could do was fuck whoever you want without any reason or anything, so are there any mods like Skyrim's Defeat, all the devious mods like devious traps, chests, adventures etc? I mean mods that gives actual sense to sex in fallout 4 and not just press a button and fuck someone. In that case, any reccomendations? I personally like skyrim with a LOT of devious mods, slavery related mods etc.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, herobrinelag said:

Hello, i would like to know how is fallout 4 actually with adult mods, since its been like 2 or 3 years since i tried it last time, and it wasnt very good tbh. Im looking to something like skyrim in terms of freedom, adult mods and immersion. I suppose it is not even close because well we all know skyrim is skyrim, but last time i tried fallout 4 i was a little bit dissapointed because the only thing you could do was fuck whoever you want without any reason or anything, so are there any mods like Skyrim's Defeat, all the devious mods like devious traps, chests, adventures etc? I mean mods that gives actual sense to sex in fallout 4 and not just press a button and fuck someone. In that case, any reccomendations? I personally like skyrim with a LOT of devious mods, slavery related mods etc.

Thanks!

2-3 years ago there already were mods like Defeat. It's called Violate.

There's also SexEmUp for flirting/prostitution.

All relevant mods are linked in the Fucking Manual, linked for you above my post.

On 9/23/2021 at 4:40 PM, Saya Scarlett said:

2-3 years ago there already were mods like Defeat. It's called Violate.

There's also SexEmUp for flirting/prostitution.

All relevant mods are linked in the Fucking Manual, linked for you above my post.

The one thing that is probably to niche but would be cool to see is the "Mistress" type mods, Ones that use a Dominant Female S.S.- An Evil character

11 hours ago, JasonTodd1976 said:

The one thing that is probably to niche but would be cool to see is the "Mistress" type mods, Ones that use a Dominant Female S.S.- An Evil character

Sex Attributes, set as Dominant. Defeat and rape your enemies with AAF Violate. And use Just Business for slaves.

If you mean a companion though, here.

3 hours ago, Saya Scarlett said:

Sex Attributes, set as Dominant. Defeat and rape your enemies with AAF Violate. And use Just Business for slaves.

If you mean a companion though, here.

Cheers Saya, I tend to play with to characters running at any one time ( 1 Guy & 1 Gal) and yea the options for the male character are bountiful, The options for a Evil Female is... well..... not so

I feel OP was more asking if F04 was now closer to Skyrim in terms of the plethora of adult mods for it.

Not a "Here is my fucking guide, now follow it"

I know he worded it as Defeat, DD, etc.

But if anyone ever asks me if it has as much variety as Skyrim I'd still say no way. 

I'd hope to see some more  story mods or other quirky things like DeepBlues Parasite mod eventually be developed for F04.