(Request) "Savaccini Animations for WickedWhims" for AFF violation or others with forced themes

I stumbled upon these Sims 4 animations by Savaccini, altho i dont play sims, i loved those animations and those would be awesome for the AFF mods i use in my theme for slave trade and forced and bdsm etc.

i see those are made in blender wich i beleave is what people use to create animations for AFF. so, can it be ported?

1 hour ago, Helliminator said:

Sad no animator wants to port these? the OP seemed available to authorize the usage in FO4.

They would be so perfect for Just Business, AFF Violate, Raiders Pet and other mods about non-conscencial sex

You cant port anims to F4 from sims, you can only watch them in sims and make from scratch by example you watched, youcan learn how to animate with 3dsmax, thatis pretty simple

4 hours ago, Indarello said:

You cant port anims to F4 from sims, you can only watch them in sims and make from scratch by example you watched, youcan learn how to animate with 3dsmax, thatis pretty simple

I saw on OP that those animations were done in blender... cant blender export to the fallout 4 format?