Kena: Bridge of Spirits

18 hours ago, andy91xx said:

just wondering if i got it working properly are the cut scenes pre rendered and thats why shes clothed in them or did i do something wrong ?

Yeah those type of cutscenes are prerendered. When Kena first came out, you could see these in file explorer as .mp4 files. With the update, you can no longer find these files easily. 

2 hours ago, TomBaswer said:

Am i the only one that sees that Kena has like two bodies (meshes) overlayed on top of each other? Is that how it is supposed to be. You can see has two left hands 

Spoiler

0580EE56-D340-49B3-BD29-A45FE7686917.jpeg

ReadMe.txt-

This comes with 3Dmigoto

3Dmigoto needs the game to be in DirectX 11 [in the graphic settings]

@3DKazMan, wow those are some great screens. IG I need to find out what that shine is.

I'm having issues with the outfits, I can workaround some of them by independently scaling each bone but it takes forever and it ain't pretty.

Tryna fix weights rn, I have like a list of things that need fixed...

@Gobus 

Spoiler
On 11/8/2022 at 12:41 AM, notrustk said:

I am only porting someone else's 3D model to the game, I will not put any of this behind a paywall.

I am not a 3D artist, but I was planning on, well adding the arms back to the other outfits, then doing some mesh deletions to make outfits with more *skin*, which is gonna suck cuz smutbase kena has a huge ass. I'll try to encompass the requests, but custom lingerie and transparency is way outa my capability. Hmm yall really like boots.

I will most likely put the outfits on nexus eventually, but nothing nsfw because they're strict (which sux because I like doing tiny updates).  I mean, I have no issue if it ended up there, I just don't want my name all over it.

Version 3 fixes wrist/fingers and unsqueezes boobs, a little.

NudeKenaMainOutfitV3.zip 26.3 MB · 1,073 downloads HideCharmHolderV1.zip 929 B · 459 downloads

Edited by notrustk
10 hours ago, notrustk said:

ReadMe.txt-

This comes with 3Dmigoto

3Dmigoto needs the game to be in DirectX 11 [in the graphic settings]

@3DKazMan, wow those are some great screens. IG I need to find out what that shine is.

I'm having issues with the outfits, I can workaround some of them by independently scaling each bone but it takes forever and it ain't pretty.

Tryna fix weights rn, I have like a list of things that need fixed...

@Gobus 

Reveal hidden contents

Hmm... It was already on DirectX 11. I even changed it to DirectX12, restarted and set it back and restarted. Still the two bodies are there. Hahaha.

On 12/10/2022 at 9:31 AM, brukujin said:

@notrustka. Can you make a version where the bottom a bit slimmer and compact. Kinda feels the body proportion a bit off, bottom too heavy. Its funny tho, I remembered those spongebob episode about squidward eating too much krabby patty.

I honestly think her bottom is perfect. Especially her butt. Her butt is beautiful. Just gotta get the rest of her body as wet as her face. And have her hand glow when firing arrows again.

BEB411E8-7002-4920-98A2-C295CC0810DF.png

7549761F-BF75-4D58-8584-CBF8647B8F55.png

324C9856-7810-4A54-961C-7CF10D2012F2.png

@TomBaswerHmmm. Kinda agree with you. Her butt is perfect. But still something a bit off, maybe her thigh ? Her thigh is two times her waist, or maybe just too wide apart. Doesnt feel right with the proportion, but her butt is perfect im compelled to agree. Or maybe its all just my taste. Anyway, still a great mod.

45 minutes ago, brukujin said:

@TomBaswerHmmm. Kinda agree with you. Her butt is perfect. But still something a bit off, maybe her thigh ? Her thigh is two times her waist, or maybe just too wide apart. Doesnt feel right with the proportion, but her butt is perfect im compelled to agree. Or maybe its all just my taste. Anyway, still a great mod.

Actually I see your point. Her thighs seem to be too big. But I like it the way it is. I feel like if it is changed, then that 3rd image on top won't look as good. I don't know hahaha

Edited by TomBaswer

I'll say it again, I really really like this model by @Irastris I think it is the best model of Kena that has been made. I really wish/hope it can come to fruition.

image.thumb.png.a019be81227e2b85f45b3da39c375d18.png

Edited by Lord Bum Thunder
58 minutes ago, Lord Bum Thunder said:

I'll say it again, I really really like this model by @Irastris I think it is the best model of Kena that has been made. I really wish/hope it can come to fruition.

I will say this though. I like @notrustk's Kena at the thighs and her butt. I also like her stomach and her ribs. Very sexy. I like her breasts too but, @Irastris breasts looks better. I dont know. That would be a great alternative but not a great replacement in my opinion. In other words, I like both @notrustk and @Irastris's Kenas.

By the way, @notrustk's Kena's nipples are nice and big and milky HAHAHA

Kena_20221202_235010_127.jpg

Edited by TomBaswer
13 hours ago, Lord Bum Thunder said:

I think that the size of the head is too big compared to the size of the shins and especially of the feet, but everyone has a different taste.

The version of notrustk would be perfect in my opinion if the breasts would look less like if there is an invisible bra and if the width of her belly / ribs would be slightly bigger.

Edited by JustCurious10