AAF - Any Animation With Any Gender?

Hello good folks, I've a question for you all, hope someone can answer it.

So, situation is simple: my character is a guy. What I wanted (as an example) is to spawn in another guy, and have him give my guy a footjob. Unfortunately for me, I've found out that for some reason, only women are capable of giving footies, men can succ and fucc only. As far as I know, this is because those animations are all flagged as Female on Male, meaning that the only way I could get them to play out with two guys is if I somehow managed to trick the game to think that the other guy is female. Unfortunately yet again, I only found two mods that try to adress this, one which I tried and didn't work (it's the one that is just an on/off switch in MCM, don't remember who made it), and the other says that it requires FourPlay, which afaik is an old and deprecated mod, and I don't want to mess up anything by adding it, seeing as it's no longer supported.

So, question is, is there a way for me, a guy with zero coding/modding knowledge to change the way AAF detects an actor's gender, so guys can do female anims? Thanks to anyone who can help me; if there is no way, then that's fine too, it's not that big of a deal, just something I wanted to know.

step one: find the folder named AAF_Settings and open it. ( Personally I use notepad to edit it. )

step two: on the left side of the screen you'll see [PREFERENCES] scroll down until you find "ignore_animation_genders" and switch the "= false" to "= true".

Now just simply save the file and you should be good.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...