Disable NPC autonomy?

My sim recently went to go visit his daughter, and then his ex started shagging her new man while I was there. It wasn't fun.

Would it be possible to turn off autonomy for NPCs? I like the autonomous interactions with my played sims, but I really don't need other sims going at it randomly. I've looked and can't seem to find a setting?

Sorry if this has been answered already but I really couldn't find it.

3 hours ago, chester_v said:

My sim recently went to go visit his daughter, and then his ex started shagging her new man while I was there. It wasn't fun.

Would it be possible to turn off autonomy for NPCs? I like the autonomous interactions with my played sims, but I really don't need other sims going at it randomly. I've looked and can't seem to find a setting?

Sorry if this has been answered already but I really couldn't find it.

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -15.0 should stop most NPC-NPC casual sex unless they are very romantic).

You can also shift+click on any sim Wicked > Sex >Disable for Autonomy

• 1 year later...
On 10/5/2022 at 8:44 AM, MxBelmounte said:

With the latest version, the settings have changed and mine have been reset. I can't seem to figure out how to turn off the NPC sex autonomy. Can anyone help?

Just in case you haven't found it yet...

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Relationship Settings > NPC Sims Relationship Modifier (-15.0)

This is for WW version 170k so I have no idea if it's been moved again in later versions.

On 10/9/2022 at 1:17 PM, Scorpio said:

Just in case you haven't found it yet...

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Relationship Settings > NPC Sims Relationship Modifier (-15.0)

This is for WW version 170k so I have no idea if it's been moved again in later versions.

Thank you! I hadn't figured it out yet