Werewolves/Werebears Are Invisible (both genders, except eyes and schlongs)

I'm having an issue where werewolves and werebears are appearing as invisible to me, except their floating eyes and dicks, and the males do appear once they've died. I can't seem to negotiate the proper overwite order for the meshes, and I have tried removing the XP32 werewolf skeleton in case it was a skeleton issue. I am running Growl, which I did read can be incompatiable with some animal mods and I'm not married to it, in case it's the issue. The order I have the .esp's is the same order I have the meshes installed (I am using MO2). In the Creature Framework menu, I have werewolves/werebears set to MNC, and SOS is managing dicks.

6fef02ba2a.png

I've been fighting this for a few days now with troubleshooting and it's not the biggest issue if I can't figure it out because I don't really encounter beasts in my game often, but it is annoying. I hope it's not a super obvious solution lol.

Probably a body texture conflict.

You mention that you have set werewolf to MNC in Creature Framework MCM menu (i do the same), but SexLabWerewolves.esp mod is loading after MoreNastyCritters mod. Maybe try to change load order.

Creature Framework MCM menu has the option to reload mods. Personally i have to do that when creating new game. Otherwise Bakafactory ABC mod does not work. It is most likely not going to solve your texture problems but otherwise a helpful tool to solve creature mod problems.

Maybe temporarily try to disable Growl mod. Test it without saving game (to avoid save game corruption). If it solves problem, then you have a solution for next playthrough.

Just to clarify something (not a full plugin list). When you say that SOS is managing dicks, does it mean that you are using both Animal SOS and Bakafactory ABC mods? If Yes, then you should only use one of the mods.

If changing mod load order does not solve problem, then try to disable/uninstall werewolf specific mods and verify that basic creature setup works (i.e. only the required creature mods , like mods listed in Bakafactory ABC mod description). Then add werewolf mods one by one (i.e. test each werewolf mod before adding another one)

• 1 month later...

This may not help but this fixed invisible horses and a few other animals for me.  This is presuming you've tried what @Shadowbroker3495 suggested above.

Some invisible animals are fixed when I simply load a game with MNC turn off in my mod list (I'm using MO2).  Just load the game, don't save it or change any MCM menus or anything.  Simply load your latest save game and all your mods load.  Then exit the game back to your desktop.  Turn MNC back on and load the same save.  Invisible creatures are back.  I have no idea why, my guess is it forces mods and/or some files to reset or reload. 

Werewolves are not something I've had a problem with, just horses (mostly) or dogs (once or twice).  I would suggest following @Shadowbroker3495's advice.