I am not sure there is a way, nor a point, of marrying one NPC to another.   You might be able to set the relationship rank, but I'm not sure the game uses that in any way beyond the comments of "my friend died" or sending someone to beat you up if you kill or harm their friend.

If you want someone to move into someone else's house and have new behavior packages as the NPC marry Player you would need to use one of the many mods that let you change NPC packages, like My Home Is Your Home or that kind of mod.

At least, I think so.

I would really love to have the option to play a priest of mara and perform ceremonies, includes some love stories that need fixing, like Mjoll to Aerin, and getting to perform the ceremony for Fastred  and Klimmek.  They just sorta of feel like they drop off at the end and don't go anywhere.  Maybe even add a mara quest in each city too.