Should not we talk about mods for PC agressive play specific? (requests and recommend or idea function etc)

Hi at first, I still do not find best category to talk about it , so if  cotributor think this topic may better to locate another place, please do so ?  (I do not hope to embrass other mod talking and for mod which enhance for PC victim play as main , just hope to talk about PC agressive play mod, and request for the user who like to play as PC agressive (or evil ?) in skyrim world. 

Of course I strictly keep the rule about sexlab mods. (so do not talk about which sexlab forbidden)

but hope to talk what function we may really hope about mods (as future request) and exchange our knowledge (recommend), and hopefully if such modder (who understand and like to making mods for PC agressive play )

I do not limit about gender (PC agressor and NPC victim gender combination,  M VS M or M VS F or F vs M or F vs F or futa vs futa etc etc)  but really think the user who like the play-style need to talk about  more detail what we like and what we need for mod.

Of course I do not know , these request will be added for new mod, but without we request it,  nothing may happen ^^;

So I start what function I may hope to play as Agressor (sexual) and my currently using mod , etc , it is my play style so teach me your case. or free describe about these things (of course for skyrim game with mods)

Situation 1 in dungeon (battle)

I like to combat and rape in dungeon... with my followers.   of course when I clear the dungeon, there remain only victims which I knock down . they are chosen  my sexual favor,,  another enemy should be clean removed by PC..)

but even though in battle, (I really work hard, find target, knock out, and teleport to jail, which I hope to keep, or knock down >> tie up>> and keep them safe without include battle, sometimes, after I clear all enemy, I directly start sex animation as sonn as I knocked down my target (I check NPC face >> if it is my favor,, I knock down without kill )   I hope to see, my cute followers (sometime not so cute,,though),, atacked by NPC creature or dungeon boss or magicials.. and knocked out, then these ugry enemys sexual atack for them.

Sometimes, I stop battle, to play as hero (yes I do not hope to see my fovorite follower raped by such guys,,)

sometimes I join the sex as 2nd agressive actor, by SLAA magic ^^;  ( I hope follower do not notice it,, so I put mask as roll play quiclkly)

yes I can add follower for PCagressive vs NPC victim as 2nd agressor too.  but I seldom use it,  (do not know reason, though SLAA auto add clone if I already set my follower as clone actor)

Anyway these situation should be PC agressor may expect in battle. (PC vs NPC or NPC vs follower)  though do not know there is user who like to see NPC evil and NPC evil atack and rape each other, (ignore PC and followers) but if it happen it seems bug for me.. 

(actually I hope to avoid it just to keep stalbe not hope sucden CTD ,but some mod may show such scene too with our setting)

Oh I already write too many,, so I hope others join and free talk ^^;   (your request or function of mod what you need, or what play you currently do, and what function you need to enjoy more,, for PC agressive play. )

OK I hope to add ,  must need option (maybe some mod already offer good setting, but hope it work as default)

There should be default option which can Avoid to be killed my target NPC by others.  It is really need to protect, our slave  even though PC was stupid enough like me.

1.  I found one attacrive bandit,, in dungeon combat... So I quick arrest the bandit and send to  jail by mod teleport function.

2.  After finish all fight (make dungeon clean place)  and enjoy many follower sex in dungeon, I return my base ... with my followers (they are exhausted enough with enemy sex)

3.  I go to one  jail.. then find the slave. I quietly pick her  in my defeat nap sack.. because the jail room is so tiny , do not hope to play with in the jail . (and there are already another slave in same jail...and others look me ... 

4.  I smile  and teleport to my bed room. but untill play enough I happend to release her. (do not know just hope to see how slave against me again..

5  So slave return as my enemy, but I have plenty power,  the slave can not beat me.. So I plan to enjoy to knock down her again.

6.. Unfortunately, on next room there are magician followers , I did not notice they find the slave.. but they work really quick enough, as their nature, they  summon skeltons,   then untill I play with victim enough, they kill the slave ?

killed.JPG.598b48a6a2faa9bf267b5ac875d16f82.JPG

I did this mistake really often, I do not hope to re-load save data, as roll play. but hope to avoid such tragedy with easy mod option.. (default)