Penis is not aligned correctly

I am a little surprised that I do not find any threads with the same issue.

My issue can be seen in the screenshots. The penis of the male does not point in the right direction during multiple anims, both default SexLab and later added ones.

Strangely, the pussy and, if enabled, belly expand upon penetration. Not sure if that is part of the anim itself, or the physic-object is aligned properly, just the visible part is aligned incorrectly.

Regarding SOS, I have

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_HDT-SMP - v1.1 and

SoS Uncloaked

installed.

Anyone ones what causes this, and how to fix it?

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

25 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

I am a little surprised that I do not find any threads with the same issue.

My issue can be seen in the screenshots. The penis of the male does not point in the right direction during multiple anims, both default SexLab and later added ones.

Strangely, the pussy and, if enabled, belly expand upon penetration. Not sure if that is part of the anim itself, or the physic-object is aligned properly, just the visible part is aligned incorrectly.

Regarding SOS, I have

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_HDT-SMP - v1.1 and

SoS Uncloaked

installed.

Anyone ones what causes this, and how to fix it?

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png

MCM>Sexlab>Animation Editor

Spoiler

image.png.0240ea216f1ef95c5b0f2feee6033a82.png

Allows you adjust the direction of the Penis if using SOS or (I think) SAM

Most animations are made for 1:1 scale for the participants. If your character is larger or smaller than this or the NPC is then they will not align correctly and you will need to use the control keys in Sexlab to bring them closer. The male in that first image looks significantly smaller than the female.

As for getting collisions without any alignment, I believe both Babo/Baka and Billyy use "phantom" HDT objects to create collisions in some of their animations.

Edited by Mez558

I mostly play as Breton, not sure if the male in the screenshots is Breton or Nord. They are size 1.00 and 1.03 respectively, though, so their size should not be the issue.

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Okay, I tried to edit it via the hotkeys PageUP and PageDOWN from SOS. That didn't work. It is normal that they do not work during a SexLab anim?

Edited by Someone92
6 hours ago, Someone92 said:

I mostly play as Breton, not sure if the male in the screenshots is Breton or Nord. They are size 1.00 and 1.03 respectively, though, so their size should not be the issue.

1:1.03 is not 1:1 so yes, there will still be some alignment issues.

6 hours ago, Someone92 said:
7 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Okay, I tried to edit it via the hotkeys PageUP and PageDOWN from SOS. That didn't work. It is normal that they do not work during a SexLab anim?

? I don't know if your taking the piss or not now. I suggested you do one thing so you do something completely different and then come back saying that didn't work!?!

Lost for words... Well, civil ones, at least.

7 hours ago, Mez558 said:

MCM>Sexlab>Animation Editor

In game, during a Sexlab generated sex scene (doesn't work if scene is staged e.g. in Dogma's Thief)

Press ESC (You will find this Top Left of your Keyboard)

From the menu that appears on your screen use you arrow keys (up and down) to select Mod Configuration (MCM = Mod Configuration Menu)

<Image in Spoiler>

Spoiler

image.jpeg.e6ed97abbcc4135855fa5d9a1c99c8bc.jpeg

Press Enter

You will see a list of the Menus for your installed Mods. Hopefully you are actually aware of this.

Find Sexlab, again, using arrow keys, highlight and press Enter.

Find the Animation Editor from the list of options in the Sexlab MCM (arrow keys and enter)

Now it gets tricky, use the Right arrow Key to select the far right column of options. Then use up and down to select the options you want.

First you need to make sure the Male is selected under Postition then, using up and down arrow keys,  you can adjust the angle of his dangle for each Stage of that animation

Highlight Schlong Up/Down and press Enter to bring up the slider.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.9c809de94ce22fb4b7aa69798750a7e3.jpeg

This adjusts the up/down direction of the Male actors erection. Page Up/Down of the SOS hotkeys will either give or remove an erection from the NPC targetted (or player) it basically increases or decreases the apparent state of arousal for that actor and is temporary as SL Arousal will take back control of that.

All of the other controls in this Editor can be done via the Sexlab Hotkeys (K to select Actor, L more forward, Shift+L move back and so on) but there is not, to my knowledge, a hotkey for the Schlong Up/Down setting, that can only be with this menu. Settings changed here should remain with those races on that animation/stage. So change it for Breton Male/Nord Female in an animation and the settings should be there for the next time Sexlab plays that animation with those two gender and races involved.

I have no idea if this works with SOS Light or SAM Light as I have never used them, if you do then best check the mod page to see.

Edited by Mez558
10 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I suggested you do one thing so you do something completely different and then come back saying that didn't work!?!

Oh, I thought the SOS hotkeys were a shortcut for adjusting the position so you do not have to go into the MCM but can adjust it on the fly.

Thanks for the patience and detailed explanation.