Converting a mod from FG to SL

I'm trying to convert Romance of NPC's: 

It seemed pretty basic to change the scripts from calling and importing flowergirls to sexlab, however none of the scripts would compile before or after the changes. I did my best to change them to what they should be for the converted scripts with no issues. However it doesn't seem to have done the trick, SSEdit won't allow me to remove Flowergirls as a master, and similarly Sexlab doesn't seem to have anything holding it as a master.

Does anyone know what it is I'm missing or have to do to convert the mod?

I've not looked into FG personally, but generally the errors that the Papyrus compiler gives tell you why it's not compiling. The main cause is usually missing scripts - the compiler requires all the scripts referenced by your script, all the scripts those reference, and so on before it can run successfully.

16 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

I've not looked into FG personally, but generally the errors that the Papyrus compiler gives tell you why it's not compiling. The main cause is usually missing scripts - the compiler requires all the scripts referenced by your script, all the scripts those reference, and so on before it can run successfully.

Yeah that's the big mystery I'm having, I moved this over to the tech support section, but no responses

the error I get is:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\SF_RON_SceneQuest_Scene01_05005902.psc(12,11): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\scripts\source\SF_RON_SceneQuest_Scene01_05005902.psc(12,11): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "SF_RON_SceneQuest_Scene01_05005902"...
No output generated for SF_RON_SceneQuest_Scene01_05005902, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on SF_RON_SceneQuest_Scene01_05005902

which is all fine and dandy, I could search for the part that's having the error, but that is literally just the script assignment.

This is the code that fails to compile with that error:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 23
Scriptname SF_RON_SceneQuest_Scene01_05005902 Extends Scene Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_22
Function Fragment_22()
;BEGIN CODE
Actor aProposer = AliasActor1.GetActorReference()
Actor aAccepter = AliasActor2.GetActorReference()
if (aProposer && aAccepter)
    timerQuest.StartTimer() 
    SexLab.StartSex(aProposer, aAccepter)
endIf
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

It's hard to know what's happening without context and I must confess I have never done something like what you are trying to do, but try to do this:

Actor aProposer = AliasActor1.GetActorReference() as Actor
Actor aAccepter = AliasActor2.GetActorReference() as Actor

I doubt this will make your coversion to work, but I suppose it would let you compile the scripts at least?