Looking for a Slaver mod

Hi folks

I am looking for a simple slaver mod for SSE, aka where pc is the slaver / torturer not the slave / victim. Prefer if it works whit both male and female characters. 

Have found some mods that are mixed where you can be either slave or slaver but they tend to be a lot more slave oriented and little focus (or story work) on the slaver parts. 

23 minutes ago, Icefish77 said:

Hi folks

I am looking for a simple slaver mod for SSE, aka where pc is the slaver / torturer not the slave / victim. Prefer if it works whit both male and female characters. 

Have found some mods that are mixed where you can be either slave or slaver but they tend to be a lot more slave oriented and little focus (or story work) on the slaver parts. 

I'd recommend Paradise Halls by CliftonJD and the sequels by Musje, Home Sweet Home and And You Get A Slave.