Getting the urge to play... again :/

10+ year old game and every time I think I'm done with it, it sucks me back in again :/

I've got the SE edition and a decent at least mid-end GPU doing 1440p , so this time around my pc can handle a bit of eye-candy.

What are the current 'must have' mods (including the adult ones, wink)?  The last time I reinstalled/played (5+ years ago) there were too many competing body/armor 'standards' that mostly didn't play nicely with each other and made an already legendarily buggy game nearly unplayable for me.   Starting clean - Wanting to do it all right this time :)

Edited by Stultus

Wow... that's a pretty decent list to start from.  Thanks

Suggested load orders for all of this?  Five years ago, having just one mod in the wrong load order could crash everything...  better now??

Speaking of loading... what Mod manager should I use?  The Nexus one used to be crazy buggy and I uninstalled it a couple of years ago

Edited by Stultus
On 9/13/2021 at 11:46 PM, Stultus said:

Wow... that's a pretty decent list to start from.  Thanks

Suggested load orders for all of this?  Five years ago, having just one mod in the wrong load order could crash everything...  better now??

Why should it be better? You fuck your load order up or install something that your pc can't handle = Crash. Will never change.

On 9/13/2021 at 11:46 PM, Stultus said:

Speaking of loading... what Mod manager should I use?  The Nexus one used to be crazy buggy and I uninstalled it a couple of years ago

Vortex or MO2. Your pick.

On 9/14/2021 at 2:59 AM, Stultus said:

10+ year old game and every time I think I'm done with it, it sucks me back in again :/

I've got the SE edition and a decent at least mid-end GPU doing 1440p , so this time around my pc can handle a bit of eye-candy.

What are the current 'must have' mods (including the adult ones, wink)?  The last time I reinstalled/played (5+ years ago) there were too many competing body/armor 'standards' that mostly didn't play nicely with each other and made an already legendarily buggy game nearly unplayable for me.   Starting clean - Wanting to do it all right this time :)

This is an awesome post that would cover all your needs. Have Fun! Let me know if it works for you or if you need more help.

Spoiler