4 minutes ago, Aspera said:

Hey so just recently it seems that my loverslab mods for skyrim are breaking a bit, does anyone know why and/or know a fix? Restarting the game fixes the headless and t-posing part, but everyone stays naked.

I'm afraid that's not enough information on which to make an educated guess. How about a copy of your load order and your FNIS output? Preferably in spoilers.

Just now, Aspera said:

Here you, load order, and im sorry idk what FNIS is.

Fore's New Idle System found here on Nexus. If you're not using it I now know part of your problem. Nexus has a good tutorial on how to load FNIS into Vortex properly. Make sure you use it (or something similar).

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Fore's New Idle System found here on Nexus. If you're not using it I now know part of your problem. Nexus has a good tutorial on how to load FNIS into Vortex properly. Make sure you use it (or something similar).

Okay, so i went though and found what you meant, FNIS and all of that was already installed, i just never ran the configure and let it deploy and create the data mod. Thank you for the help friend!

52 minutes ago, Aspera said:

Actually its still happening, seems to only happen with imperial and stormcloak soldiers that at forts.

I see two approaches to dealing with this. The old school way is to look through your load order and remove anything that might impact imperials and stormcloaks and see if the issue is resolved.

The newer method is to go up to one of your T-posed soldiers (either side) at a distance where you could easily talk to them. Open the console and click on them. SkyUI should then give you a description of the NPC on both sides of the screen. On the right side one piece of information should be something like "this NPC was last modified by". Make a note of that mod, turn it off and see if your issue isn't resolved.

Oh, and always run FNIS after changing your load order (if FNIS is properly installed in Vortex that shouldn't be an issue since it will do it by itself).