On 1/26/2023 at 11:49 PM, joestapf said:

Used an the older version 1.0.0 for awhile and decided to update to 2.1.7.  There's an issue still with the texture on "Blue Paint" can.  Looks like its tiled oddly... it's most obvious at Hardware Town with all the blue paint cans around.  The other colors are fine (Yellow/Red).  Even the mixed paint (Green) looks ok.

I just finished Abbott's paint quest and confirmed this. Ill look through the textures and remove it if I find it while making a couple of other repairs that I discovered with certain bus stop ads. Thanks for pointing this out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
6 hours ago, 420YoloSwagRagamuffin said:

100% doesn't work. No textures are adjusted in-game, even when I made sure that this mod overwrote any and all other texture mods.

Funny, because each individual mod works on its own, this pack just doesn't.

Especially funny since it's working fine in my game. Do you possibly have loose file loading disabled in the game engine? If so, that would explain your problem.

On 8/13/2023 at 9:19 AM, vaultbait said:

Especially funny since it's working fine in my game. Do you possibly have loose file loading disabled in the game engine? If so, that would explain your problem.

Nope. I use a few loose file mods for other reasons and they're all working fine.

I double and even triple-checked that nothing was overwriting it. It's fine since all the individual mods work on their own.

4 hours ago, 420YoloSwagRagamuffin said:

Nope. I use a few loose file mods for other reasons and they're all working fine.

I double and even triple-checked that nothing was overwriting it. It's fine since all the individual mods work on their own.

Conversely, you don't have any accelerator type tools that archive loose files before starting the game? Those could need load order adjustments to prevent some other archived texture set from taking precedence.

Also, you're sure the new textures aren't showing up? Like for example vault posters are vanilla rather than lewd?

On 8/15/2023 at 6:26 AM, vaultbait said:

Conversely, you don't have any accelerator type tools that archive loose files before starting the game? Those could need load order adjustments to prevent some other archived texture set from taking precedence.

Also, you're sure the new textures aren't showing up? Like for example vault posters are vanilla rather than lewd?

I used Buffout, but I think that's loaded almost at the top.

And yes. All textures are vanilla. Not lewd.

I gave up on troubleshooting it. I just installed all the mods individually. Kinda sucks, but I'm nowhere near caution for .esp limits or anything like that, so it's not really a big deal.

5 hours ago, 420YoloSwagRagamuffin said:

I used Buffout, but I think that's loaded almost at the top.

One point of clarification: Buffout 4 doesn't have any game plugins, so wouldn't have any position in your load order at all. It installs a DLL for F4SE to load.

Oh well, I'm out of ideas for why this mod wouldn't work for you when it's working for others. Just to be clear, you downloaded and installed 1918862772_SplashzonesNSFWTextureMashupAiO2.2.7z (230.01 MB / January 28), not merely Splashzone's Personal MagMash v2.7z (75.17 MB / September 9, 2021) right? The latter merely retextures perk magazine covers, nothing else.

I have a question that maybe someone can answer for me. For some reason the posters and such from this mod will look blurry and low textured. This happens sporadically through my play time. It is strange that in one room I will see posters that are fully rendered but right beside it the others will be blurry. I have tried many different things to try and fix this but nothing seems to help so far. I have done the modification to the fallout4prefs file to change texture upgrade and degrade distances but that doesn't help at all. Anyone have an ideal of why this is happening?

• 7 months later...

Processed all the textures (ads and billboards part, no comics) with lossy BC7 compression and packed loose files into BA2 archieve. Dummy ESP-FE included.

May help with mipmap streaming (blurry texture transitions) and stuttery boston trying load all your loosy lewds.

End size is 260mb instead of 800. Site upload breaks halfway, google drive link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z7XROJLnE-xS8sJJVRVzUiZ1PCzUnVO2/view

Edited by LevyK