Skyrim Dungeon and Deviousness Modlist Help

Hi i am new to modding in skyrim and have decided to start with the dungeon and deviousness modlist and i believe that there is an option somewhere to have the modesty animation from sexual fame disabled when wearing lingerie/bra/panties but i have forgotten what mod menu its in, would anyone be able to help me out ?

Are you familiar with the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM)?  (MCM is part of "SkyUI").  Open the MCM up and find Sexlab Sexual Fame, the option is in there.  Edit: It's called Shame Effect.  If that has a check next to it, click to toggle it off.

Check the screen shots for what it looks like in the MCM

Edited by Marg597

ah no sorry there is an option somewhere that turns the effect off for when wearing certain clothing types that are usually considered naked, im sure i have seen it when setting up the mcm menu for a previous save. Just forgottten which mod menui within the dungeons and devious modlist that this is within

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, tkjam said:

hey, im trying to download dungeons and devious through wabbajack, but its saying its undermaintance, and i cant find anything else about it. Anyone knows how long it will be like that or a Alt way of getting it?

If it contains any mods from this site, it likely won't work.  I believe wabbajack is blocked here. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 1:22 AM, tkjam said:

hey, im trying to download dungeons and devious through wabbajack, but its saying its undermaintance, and i cant find anything else about it. Anyone knows how long it will be like that or a Alt way of getting it?

It's up and running now, it was under maintenance because of the Anniversary Edition, I believe. However I just tried to install it but it keeps stopping short looking for a textures.BSA which has actually been removed from Nexus.

Hopefully they will fix that too, but at least you can prepare by downloading most of the mods on the list.

• 2 weeks later...