28 minutes ago, Multirpg said:

I installed the V3.7 so, if this one is corrupted, which one should I install?

Also I play in english.

Might need a more detailled explanation about which one is the untranlasted version.

Afaik, he or she is saying that it looks like you're using a version that isn't using the correct translation for your game's language setting. this happens on occasion, and it is often accompanied by entries such as those you show in your snapshot image. (I usually see "...", or entries that look like boxes for some Asian languages >>> "[][][][][]"

Check the mod page again and see if 

• there is a download specific to your language
  • there might be a patch for your language or for some accidental language issue in the mod
  • and check the support page for others who might be experiencing the same issue and for specific solutions others may have posted for this issue with that specific mod.
Edited by anjenthedog
13 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

Afaik, he or she is saying that it looks like you're using a version that isn't using the correct translation for your game's language setting. this happens on occasion, and it is often accompanied by entries such as those you show in your snapshot image. (I usually see "...", or entries that look like boxes for some Asian languages >>> "[][][][][]"

Check the mod page again and see if 

• there is a download specific to your language
  • there might be a patch for your language or for some accidental language issue in the mod
  • and check the support page for others who might be experiencing the same issue and for specific solutions others may have posted for this issue with that specific mod.

I am using english, and I am french as a native, but language didn't show up.
I reinstalled the mod, V3.7 using CK option this time, and it works, for some reasons I can't explain.

Hello,

la mod FM4S a un erreur dans le esp traduit. Avec cette version la, n'importe quel langue, tu as le trois points dans les messages.

Il y a aussi, a cote, une autre version qui s'appelle "untranslated", elle eteit pour soupporter les langues pas supportees.

Elle est en Anglais.

Et c'est l'unique qui marches.

J'ai jamais corrige ce probleme la.