18 minutes ago, bmrxs said:

Unsure why I have so many exceptions but I believe they're making my game lag and crash.

Could I have help translating the issues in my game?

Attached all files below.

lastCleanException.txt 236.69 kB · 1 download lastException.txt 27.91 kB · 0 downloads lastUIException.txt 95.98 kB · 1 download

Go to School V4.ts4script\injector.py"

\Simulation Lag Fix\

Make sure these mods are updated or remove them.

If you have MCCC installed upload the MC_lastexception.html file.

It's normally in your folder with the MCCC mod itself.

4 hours ago, bmrxs said:

Gotcha.

I updated Slice of Life and deleted the other two causing problems.

Here's the MCCC last exception file, are the issues still the same or different?

mc_lastexception.html 822.33 kB · 1 download

Kind of similar. You still have the education mod from kawaii zipped, that is causing trouble, you need to unzip it and make sure you put no more than 1 folder deep in your mods folder, or just remove it for now (that is probably the best to do for now until we narrow down the problem).

You also have quite a few duplicates, not only clothes but even tuning mods such as "university aspiration pack". You need to remove the extra copy of all those mods, but specially the tuning mods because that is making the game go crazy. 

Start by doing that, then delete the localthummscache file, repair the game, and try again.

Edited by babuchas