1 hour ago, jinnykrage said:

Hey, Thanks so so much on a great mod. I am new to modding, but this ranks up there with getting body slide to work for the first time after dumping everything 4 times hehe. I am still struggling but this went really smooth for me for some reason wasn't me. So, codos to you. In game I divorced my wife and stole someone else wife threw console commands. I was really happy for this to work. I spend 12 hours yesterday editing animations and didn't even notice the time had passed. Really good stuff meshes look fine and I have really dark skin on my girl. I do have a wish list though if there is anyway at all to make the base of the penis more adjustable for girth, so it can look more cylindrical that would be the cat's meow. If not I am still so pleased thank very much, "wife thanks you too"!

Thank you!

About your question - there already is slider for more cylindrical form. If im not wrong in shaft settings section. Just don't remember its exact name.

4 hours ago, merny said:

Love the mod. It's now my main futa addon for SE. I am just wondering if I am doing something wrong or if collision with vagina has not been implemented yet. I am using the cbbe 3ba body and i have hdt-smp and cbpc installed.

For me collisions works fine but im not using smp. If you have any troubles with it - show me screenshots.

Hey, TRX in reference to previous conversation about base of penis. I looked at cylindrical slider which smooths glans out, and it's not really what I was trying to communicate. If you are going for max girth with glan swelling, and what not. It makes the area near the base look a little crooked, and narrow. Again very happy as is will use nothing else going forward. I hope you a nice Thanksgiving.

1 hour ago, jinnykrage said:

Hey, TRX in reference to previous conversation about base of penis. I looked at cylindrical slider which smooths glans out, and it's not really what I was trying to communicate. If you are going for max girth with glan swelling, and what not. It makes the area near the base look a little crooked, and narrow. Again very happy as is will use nothing else going forward. I hope you a nice Thanksgiving.

Ok. Lets try in other way. Just show me this problematic area on screenshot and may be i will make additional slider for this case. Anyway im working on skinning improvement now.

About slides

Untitled-3.png.043e79ab5de1d4ef873c537ccec94826.png

Edited by TRX_Trixter

I am also geniuely curious, How do you make that part bigger? I've tried each slider to get that part done however, I have yet to figure it out. When you bend the penis up it's smaller then the rest of the shaft and such.  My guess its a bone thing however I think in racemenu genitals 5 or 6 affects that part I think

Example

Spoiler

BodySlide_x64_4Z5AyTZrEG.png.82702fd606b33e3d8d150fa794ddbf3b.png

Edited by Ghost5
4 hours ago, jinnykrage said:

Well, I hope this helps and I did this correctly but see at the base of the penis where it meets the body. Also the bulges stop a great deal before meeting testicle area particularly on the bottom of the penis. 

3 hours ago, Ghost5 said:

I am also geniuely curious, How do you make that part bigger? I've tried each slider to get that part done however, I have yet to figure it out. When you bend the penis up it's smaller then the rest of the shaft and such.  My guess its a bone thing however I think in racemenu genitals 5 or 6 affects that part I think

Example

Reveal hidden contents

BodySlide_x64_4Z5AyTZrEG.png.82702fd606b33e3d8d150fa794ddbf3b.png

It looks like skinning issue. This area is wery affectet by bones. I dont know if this can be solved. Will try. Our problem - we have no skin morphing support on skyrim engine

People, can you check it on ERF addon? Will be this effect the same?

11 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

It looks like skinning issue. This area is wery affectet by bones. I dont know if this can be solved. Will try. Our problem - we have no skin morphing support on skyrim engine

People, can you check it on ERF addon? Will be this effect the same?

On ERF Futanari, The schlong girth is the one that would affect this. On the TRX one there is no schlong girth so it results in that weird small area on the schlong and the base of the shaft.

Spoiler

ERF Futanari
BodySlide_x64_vL2TJm2WmX.png.d9de16f410b6588af37153348193f6e0.png
TRX
BodySlide_x64_vKrWEUgl68.png.40550ef31a4debb0272ab0f7adfff958.png

Edited by Ghost5
17 minutes ago, Ghost5 said:

On ERF Futanari, The schlong girth is the one that would affect this. On the TRX one there is no schlong girth so it results in that weird small area on the schlong and the base of the shaft.

Hide contents

ERF Futanari
BodySlide_x64_vL2TJm2WmX.png.d9de16f410b6588af37153348193f6e0.png
TRX

Ok.Which sliders used on TRX screenshot?

1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Ok.Which sliders used on TRX screenshot?

The ones from your picture, It was the best ones that fit. I tried all other slliders but none seemed to fit the case.

18 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Ok. Lets try in other way. Just show me this problematic area on screenshot and may be i will make additional slider for this case. Anyway im working on skinning improvement now.

About slides

Untitled-3.png.043e79ab5de1d4ef873c537ccec94826.png

12 minutes ago, jinnykrage said:

BTW, nice picture Ghost that your character if, so I am envious I suck at faces. 

Thank you! Yup its my gal I created one of my best chars.

5 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

@Ghost5, @jinnykrage  i made some edits to Shaft inflate slider. Is this what you looking for?

Hide contents

3.png.85eb603db637d20f0115be2f4a31b4ed.png2.png.18119829ecd3294665353a52e97dbad1.png1.png.77727cec65f8d41ccc7db2985eecbd5d.png

Yup im loving it! It looks just like the ERF schlong girth slider. Awesome no more of the weird small area towards the base of the penis while the rest is big and massive :3

Edited by Ghost5
4 minutes ago, Ghost5 said:

Looks like a success :) This fixes that weird thing, The pubic Hair veris also have this going on as well.

Hide contents

TRX Before Patch SOS Shaft Inflate 200%
TRX After Patch SOS Shaft Inflate 200%
BodySlide_x64_nxxQ0HpLUQ.png.b394504c861e32b98e529e25ce9abbc9.png
Trx Pubic Hair SOS Shaft Inflate 200%
BodySlide_x64_Ktf7GWZqoQ.png.8b24965e411b3de2940f15ca2a44e7b9.png

Yes. Pubic hairs uses old sliders so it needs to be fixed too. Im just waiting for tests from 2-3 people to be shure that all works as intended.

Edited by TRX_Trixter
7 minutes ago, jinnykrage said:

WINNER WINNER Turkey dinner! That some fine work! Wife squeals " THANK YOU"! Ok hope I never bother you again. Congratulations you have now created the best SHE-male mod in the game. Happy holidays.

You do not bothering me you just help me make things better ?