Problems with adult animations

First off, i'm quite new to fallout modding so i apoligise if this is a simple issue! I have followed a beginner guide for which adult mods to install, triple checked all of the requirements for everything  but whenever i go into a scene the male genitals are completely warped and or not in the correct spot or the bodies are not matched up at all (only in Leitos animations). Have tried trouble shooting for hours but can't seem to figure out what the problem is so i am writing here as a last resort. 

This is the guide that i followed:

I was only after the adult mods on that list as i had already heavily modded the game before this, so i have most of the listed adult mods minus a couple that i wasnt interested in.

In my effort to resolve the problem i ended up downloading and installing the following:

So i would greatly appreciate any help that i can get as i am pretty much stumped at this point!

Of less importance, i cant seem to flirt with my companion when using the sex em up mod, it always say 'nothing of interest'. Any idea why not?

Cheers for the help, and again sorry if this is a brain dead moment on my part or if i have posted this in the wrong place

2 hours ago, grumpysoup said:

First off, i'm quite new to fallout modding so i apoligise if this is a simple issue! I have followed a beginner guide for which adult mods to install, triple checked all of the requirements for everything  but whenever i go into a scene the male genitals are completely warped and or not in the correct spot or the bodies are not matched up at all (only in Leitos animations). Have tried trouble shooting for hours but can't seem to figure out what the problem is so i am writing here as a last resort. 

This is the guide that i followed:

I was only after the adult mods on that list as i had already heavily modded the game before this, so i have most of the listed adult mods minus a couple that i wasnt interested in.

In my effort to resolve the problem i ended up downloading and installing the following:

So i would greatly appreciate any help that i can get as i am pretty much stumped at this point!

Of less importance, i cant seem to flirt with my companion when using the sex em up mod, it always say 'nothing of interest'. Any idea why not?

Cheers for the help, and again sorry if this is a brain dead moment on my part or if i have posted this in the wrong place