Komotor Animation | What is: one identical - AV define in both 's' and '+' line?

Each time I run FNIS, this NOTE regarding Komotor Animation appears (posted below this). Does anyone know what this "one identical - AV defined in both 's' and '+' line" means and, what is the accurate solution to possibly solving this?

Reading KomAnim V/!\KomAnim_Public_Part1_3.8a_LE/!\ ...     ChAnims:355     CTD:3.9%     pOpt:2.3%

NOTE: KomAnim has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line

Reading KomAnimT2Pack V/!\KomAnim_Public_Part2_3.8a_LE/!\ ...     ChAnims:164     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:1.2%

NOTE: KomAnimT2Pack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line

10 minutes ago, MCBM Fanboy4Life said:

Each time I run FNIS, this NOTE regarding Komotor Animation appears (posted below this). Does anyone know what this "one identical - AV defined in both 's' and '+' line" means and, what is the accurate solution to possibly solving this?

Reading KomAnim V/!\KomAnim_Public_Part1_3.8a_LE/!\ ...     ChAnims:355     CTD:3.9%     pOpt:2.3%

NOTE: KomAnim has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line

Reading KomAnimT2Pack V/!\KomAnim_Public_Part2_3.8a_LE/!\ ...     ChAnims:164     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:1.2%

NOTE: KomAnimT2Pack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line

Kom used a format for the files that is no longer supported.  Used to be that this "error" would pass unnoticed, but then FNIS started flagging unnecessary bits as errors.  It doesn't break anything as long as you are using something that pushes the animation limit.  (When you run FNIS, it will list what mods to use for that.)

If you want to fix it (not recommended as there's a high chance of breaking things):

1) go into "meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_KomAnimT2Pack_List.txt"

2) in every single entry, make sure that any lines like "AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable" or "AVbHumanoid" only appear on the "s" line, and not on any following "+" lines

3) When done, use FNIS Generate to rebuild that hkx behavior file using the new txt.

4) Assuming it doesn't throw an error (meaning you screwed something up), then re-run FNIS and it should be fine going forward.

12 hours ago, MCBM Fanboy4Life said:

14 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

1) go into "meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS_KomAnimT2Pack_List.txt"

It is the top text file of the first screenshot.

As an aside, you really shouldn't have your game stuff under "Program Files (x86)" or any other Windows system directory.

Edited by Seijin8
14 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

It is the top text file of the first screenshot.

As an aside, you really shouldn't have your game stuff under "Program Files (x86)" or any other Windows system directory.

It worked! LoL. 

I also did the same to other files I had and the CTD dropped 30%. I ran my game it's working fine. The FNIS is clear from any NOTES now. Thank you for your help on this. I have a quick question regarding the C drive; where should my game stuff be relocated?