GuangXiHou f-cup & hh re-conversions...

Specifically: Ancient Guardian Robe &  Forbidden Armor.

My previous source { sinomod.com } is currently non-accessible {...or at least I don't have access to it} & at the moment I'm also unable to register on Baidu or/and obtain passwords from bbs.3dmgame.com. If someone has a copies of these two mods, I would be grateful for sharing them. 

• 2 weeks later...

A General translation of page1 from Chinese:

[MOD] [Star High Heel Shop] Twenty-six AncientGuardianRobe true high heeled guardian of the wind

It features a skirt that will float and swing, very good, the chest did not move, just right.

Heel is additionally added, the Imperial Botanical Garden gate, three colors, skirt two styles, you can also switch to wear pants. Everyone try.

18080977pzy5543nhaq3a7.jpg

Guest, if you want to view the hidden content of this post please reply

I highlighted a key factor in this post in yellow....

When you mention passwords, this could mean two things.  (1) You cannot log-in/register or registration not complete into this Chinese forum.  (2) The zip files are password protected for members only and guests cannot 'see' the passwords as noted by the guest notice I highlighted in yellow. 

The forum page obviously doesn't mention anything about passwords unless it is member-visible only. 

On 9/6/2021 at 8:00 AM, BIGJacob said:

Thanks and sorry for giving the wrong link to Forbidden Armor.{ I think this one is the right one. }

If that's not a problem, could I ask for a few more mods? { Wang Yi UniformDeviousFHummaminaClaire Fashion & Firerose }

Hi, I have updated the link with the requested mods : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/u7ppfaenn0tia/Oblivion+Mods

Edited by jesseg

It's very likely, that the topic with that mod has been removed... However, if you don't mind I would like to re-request your assistance.

From Vm示申奇喷泉表y:  PVC Gear Type-D BBB&HHH

From 972917984Sword Spirit Red Flower.

From yuya1114: Pismach Jiuyin clothesGu Jian Qi Tan Wen Renyu clothesGu Jian Qi Tan A Ruan clothesRuana head.

From gasilissome shoesJimmyChou shoes & update.

From 洋葱8.0some clothes #1  , some swimsuits #1some clothes #2shoesMai Shiranui clothes.

From 花容病貌Some clothes.

I know, it's a lot and I don't expect to get it all in one go. I think 3-4 mods for each update would be ok. Tkanks in advance...

Edited by BIGJacob
On 9/11/2021 at 7:12 AM, BIGJacob said:

It's very likely, that the topic with that mod has been removed... However, if you don't mind I would like to re-request your assistance.

From Vm示申奇喷泉表y:  PVC Gear Type-D BBB&HHHsome clothesstockings.

From 972917984Sword Spirit Red Flower.

From yuya1114: Pismach Jiuyin clothesGu Jian Qi Tan Wen Renyu clothesGu Jian Qi Tan A Ruan clothesRuana head.

From gasilissome shoesJimmyChou shoes & update.

From 洋葱8.0some clothes #1  , some swimsuits #1some clothes #2clothes ( Probably? )shoesMai Shiranui clothes.

From 花容病貌Some clothes.

I know, it's a lot and I don't expect to get it all in one go. I think 3-4 mods for each update would be ok. Tkanks in advance...

From yuya1114: Pismach Jiuyin clothesGu Jian Qi Tan Wen Renyu clothesGu Jian Qi Tan A Ruan clothesRuana head. - Files have been removed

From 花容病貌Some clothes. - Files have been removed

Link has been updated with the mods that are available : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/u7ppfaenn0tia/Oblivion+Mods

On 9/18/2021 at 8:57 PM, jesseg said:

From yuya1114: Pismach Jiuyin clothesGu Jian Qi Tan Wen Renyu clothesGu Jian Qi Tan A Ruan clothesRuana head. - Files have been removed

From 花容病貌Some clothes. - Files have been removed

Link has been updated with the mods that are available : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/u7ppfaenn0tia/Oblivion+Mods

Thanks again. By the way; I think Sword Spirit Red Flower is missing, could you upload this mod? [if it's possible] 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone interested in helping to get the following mods:

From GuangXiChouUniquePCAnimkamiaAion Red Researcher & Aion.

From ~Shine~Hentai BlackRose.

From fondlyOne Piece Nami Strong World Outfit(DMRA) & Blade & Soul Woman Sexy Clothes(DMRA).

Thanks in advance...

By the way: Is it possible to transfer points [3dmgame] to other users?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GuangXiChou & ~Shine~ mods  provided by gall222. Link to oryginal post.

Edited by BIGJacob