WickedWhims animations don't play

Hi all,

when I start the game MCCC generates an mc_lastexception error message. Any animation including more than one Sim is not playing in my game anymore. I recently installed Discover University and my game and WickedWhims is updated. All WickedWhims options are showing up in the game, but any animation that is not a solo animation won't play. I attached the mc_lastexecption.html file. I tried to dectivate all my other script mods, but that does not solve the problem. Any advice is appreciated!mc_lastexception.html

1 hour ago, xakixoy609 said:

Hi all,

when I start the game MCCC generates an mc_lastexception error message. Any animation including more than one Sim is not playing in my game anymore. I recently installed Discover University and my game and WickedWhims is updated. All WickedWhims options are showing up in the game, but any animation that is not a solo animation won't play. I attached the mc_lastexecption.html file. I tried to dectivate all my other script mods, but that does not solve the problem. Any advice is appreciated!mc_lastexception.html

Have you tried with a different sim in a different household? Maybe it is because sexual identity your sim have? Try with a different sim and see if it works. 

10 hours ago, xakixoy609 said:

Hi all,

Tuning Mods - (16 Duplicate Packages out of 5889 

Open your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file in your TS4 folder.

Scroll down past all your cc to find the "Possible Duplicates' entry.

It will list the duplicate cc you have installed so you need to find them and delete them.

Juts have to search for the file names and look for the ones that are not in their proper folders for makeup, hair, etc.