Rise of the Tomb Raider [Mod Request - Cum on face]

11 hours ago, TIp_tap_toe said:

Well try these files. Maybe I made an error when saving them. If it does not work, I don't know what the problem is.

Edit : Changed the files. Edited the cum on neck. Didn't look right. Now it's ok. And it works, I tried it.

38B874DF.dds 5.33 MB · 5 downloads DC954ED9.dds 21.33 MB · 6 downloads

unfortunately the face is still black even with the new textures

On 8/28/2021 at 10:56 AM, TIp_tap_toe said:

Ok sure. Do you have an exemple of what you would like exactly?

I added a little of cum on her chest that dripped from her face, but I guess you wanted more than that on her body? on her back too?

Capture d’écran 2021-08-28 115419.png

Hey, could you share the texture you used for this one? The face and neck textures look good, but the body one you made later is a bit much for my taste.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, tigers said:

Thats for Shadow tho.

The cum mod is for Rise. And Rise has so manu different nude bodies, so i am getting confused

The idea remains the same : find the textures, dump it to your disk (to create a backup), and inject the new textures

Edit : look at post #1. You’ll find the link to the nude mod

Edited by TIp_tap_toe

Ok I give... tried multiple different ways of getting these textures in game... failed at all of them.

Overwriting the files through Noesis... failed.  (Texture doesn't appear in game but what does is this odd almost checkered pattern all over her body... head didn't change for some reason, it showed the normal face textures oddly enough... no idea why.)
Extracting the files and then applying the textures over the top then re-exporting them in Noesis also failed.  (Game Crashed)
Tried going through blender... they don't even show up... fail.  (I have never seen Blender not display a texture before... this just strikes me as odd and with a newer version of Blender and older tutorials out there I'm not sure if I was just doing something wrong.)

Honestly not sure why the textures is up for DL but not applied to the mesh/mod as a DL.

I'd like to do a little texture editing and injection myself, but when I update the textures and export them in GIMP, I get the load issues where it can't load the texture and just leaves a black skin.

I assume there's something I'm missing in the export formatting/compression. Is there anyone who has done texture editing in GIMP (particularly with this game) who could briefly run through the process?

• 1 year later...