Rise of the Tomb Raider [Mod Request - Cum on face]

Hello,

If someone has the time to modify this mod (nude or black boots) : https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/23?tab=files

And add cum on her face, something that looks like the attached image, I'll be forever greatful.

I just discovered this community, and I love it. I might try to mod in the future, but it looks complicated for a noob like me! I'll need some time...

I'm willing to pay for this, if it could help.

Thanks!

5a9c179240c44_Fallout4Screenshot2018_02.24-05_16_37_36.png.9f79652e56731befeb0d3d85ee06671f.png

On 8/24/2021 at 10:04 PM, TIp_tap_toe said:

Hello,

If someone has the time to modify this mod (nude or black boots) : https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/23?tab=files

And add cum on her face, something that looks like the attached image, I'll be forever greatful.

I just discovered this community, and I love it. I might try to mod in the future, but it looks complicated for a noob like me! I'll need some time...

I'm willing to pay for this, if it could help.

Thanks!

5a9c179240c44_Fallout4Screenshot2018_02.24-05_16_37_36.png.9f79652e56731befeb0d3d85ee06671f.png

What is the cum texture mod in the picture for fallout 4 btw? Its look so good

I just can't figure how to adjust the reflectance of the cum. I would like it more reflective.

If somebody could guide me to a tutorial, or help me, it would be appreciated!

I'm using Special K and Photoshop.

Edited by TIp_tap_toe
12 hours ago, Ultraneroz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hey can you do it for her body two and upload it? it looks great

I did not create the mod. I used this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/23

And I extracted .dds files in the game using Special K.

I modified the files with Photoshop, and then reinjected them into the game.

I could share the .dds files if you are interested. But you will need to install the mod and to know how Special K works.

6 hours ago, Ultraneroz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

what i meant is that can you do the same for her body with the cum and yeah please do

Ok sure. Do you have an exemple of what you would like exactly?

I added a little of cum on her chest that dripped from her face, but I guess you wanted more than that on her body? on her back too?

Capture d’écran 2021-08-28 115419.png

8 hours ago, Ultraneroz said:

the body works fine but the face is glitched

Rise of the Tomb Raider Screenshot 2021.08.30 - 19.19.52.62.png

Well try these files. Maybe I made an error when saving them. If it does not work, I don't know what the problem is.

Edit : Changed the files. Edited the cum on neck. Didn't look right. Now it's ok. And it works, I tried it.

38B874DF.dds DC954ED9.dds

Edited by TIp_tap_toe
20 hours ago, tigers said:

this is cool. I hope you can package it and release it as a proper mod with instructions,

I'm a noob. I learned by myself last week how to edit some files to make some minor changes, but I have no clue how to create a mod unfortunately...