HELP, have moving pixel on some object like hair,wall,etc.

I hate to be your "teacher", but it's generally the responsibility of someone having a problem, to describe their issue in detail and provide information that assists the *volunteer* respondents to provide an answer or a process by which a person can solve it on their own. FYI

Good luck

If you provide some info on the exact mods used and your computer it would help determine the cause. This is just a guess, but it could be that you have too little vram for your textures. Try installing the mods with lower resolutions if they are available. Or it could be caused by the wrong graphics settings.

Does it only happen in Skyrim?

Edited by Inception
10 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

I hate to be your "teacher", but it's generally the responsibility of someone having a problem, to describe their issue in detail and provide information that assists the *volunteer* respondents to provide an answer or a process by which a person can solve it on their own. FYI

Good luck

Sorry if my desc not detail enough for ya all, bcs i dont really know how to describe this problem, thaks for your reply anyway ;)

10 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

ENB  to configure ?

Mipmap missing ?

the causes could be many, but without even a screenshot, it will be difficult to identify
The screenshot in JPEG format

What you say is almost certainly a graphics problem

I think the enb is not the problem,i have tried to disable the enb but seem it's not the problem.Its hard to notice when you see it in image,but this is it. (Sorry for my poor english T-T)

enb2021_8_22_16_54_00.bmp enb2021_8_22_17_07_07.bmp enb2021_8_23_11_23_05.bmp enb2021_8_23_22_16_39.bmp

10 hours ago, Inception said:

If you provide some info on the exact mods used and your computer it would help determine the cause. This is just a guess, but it could be that you have too little vram for your textures. Try installing the mods with lower resolutions if they are available. Or it could be caused by the wrong graphics settings.

Does it only happen in Skyrim?

I think the vram is not the problem too,i have tried to disable all mod before,but the problem is still occur.

13 minutes ago, bijnwar said:

I think the enb is not the problem,i have tried to disable the enb but seem it's not the problem.Its hard to notice when you see it in image,but this is it. (Sorry for my poor english T-T)

enb2021_8_22_16_54_00.bmp 3.98 MB · 0 downloads enb2021_8_22_17_07_07.bmp 3.98 MB · 0 downloads enb2021_8_23_11_23_05.bmp 3.98 MB · 0 downloads enb2021_8_23_22_16_39.bmp 3.98 MB · 0 downloads

its look like the map ,hair edge, rock are shimmering.

It looks like you have no anti-aliasing. That's why you get those sharp edges on the character and grainy textures. Either use the AA in the ENB settings (open menu with shift+enter) or enable TAA in skyrimprefs.ini. TAA is very strong and will make things a bit blurry, especially when you move. So if it bothers you, I can explain how to tone it down.

Some of your textures also seem pretty low-res, so install higher res textures if your computer can handle it. I can recommend Noble Skyrim.

14 hours ago, Inception said:

It looks like you have no anti-aliasing. That's why you get those sharp edges on the character and grainy textures. Either use the AA in the ENB settings (open menu with shift+enter) or enable TAA in skyrimprefs.ini. TAA is very strong and will make things a bit blurry, especially when you move. So if it bothers you, I can explain how to tone it down.

Some of your textures also seem pretty low-res, so install higher res textures if your computer can handle it. I can recommend Noble Skyrim.

i've alredy activate the ENB AA when i take that shot then disable the TAA in skyrimprefs.ini.

And for the texture,yeah i use Noble skyrim too,but only 1k texture.