Can't get furniture animations to run at all, in fact some animations seem to not wanna be run.

Hello, I used the AAF Fucking Manual to install the mods. AAF actually mostly works, except furniture. When I was first testing it out, furniture animations worked. But now it seems like they ignore them. In AAF Sex Em Up I have furniture chance at 100 and a radius of like 500. I've also noticed with 2 males 1 female, it'll only play the animation where the girl is on her knees between the two guys. I have used AAF's scene controller to try and change scenes.

I've attached my mod list. Other than this everything works fine.

modlist.png

modlist2.png

1 hour ago, arenxoxo said:

Hello, I used the AAF Fucking Manual to install the mods. AAF actually mostly works, except furniture. When I was first testing it out, furniture animations worked. But now it seems like they ignore them. In AAF Sex Em Up I have furniture chance at 100 and a radius of like 500. I've also noticed with 2 males 1 female, it'll only play the animation where the girl is on her knees between the two guys. I have used AAF's scene controller to try and change scenes.

I've attached my mod list. Other than this everything works fine.

modlist.png

modlist2.png

Can you run furniture anim manually? 

Probably it is because of tags from theme, recently I was editing files from it and found that a lot of tags were disabled, looks like author want to rework them maybe. 

Also install SavageCabbage anim pack, it have a lof furniture anims

Edited by Indarello
12 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Can you run furniture anim manually? 

Probably it is because of tags from theme, recently I was editing files from it and found that a lot of tags were disabled, looks like author want to rework them maybe. 

Also install SavageCabbage anim pack, it have a lof furniture anims

How do I do manual animations? I haven't figured out how to do them yet lol