arenxoxo Posted August 23, 2021 Posted August 23, 2021 Hello, I used the AAF Fucking Manual to install the mods. AAF actually mostly works, except furniture. When I was first testing it out, furniture animations worked. But now it seems like they ignore them. In AAF Sex Em Up I have furniture chance at 100 and a radius of like 500. I've also noticed with 2 males 1 female, it'll only play the animation where the girl is on her knees between the two guys. I have used AAF's scene controller to try and change scenes. Â I've attached my mod list. Other than this everything works fine.
Indarello Posted August 23, 2021 Posted August 23, 2021 1 hour ago, arenxoxo said: Hello, I used the AAF Fucking Manual to install the mods. AAF actually mostly works, except furniture. When I was first testing it out, furniture animations worked. But now it seems like they ignore them. In AAF Sex Em Up I have furniture chance at 100 and a radius of like 500. I've also noticed with 2 males 1 female, it'll only play the animation where the girl is on her knees between the two guys. I have used AAF's scene controller to try and change scenes.  I've attached my mod list. Other than this everything works fine. Can you run furniture anim manually? Probably it is because of tags from theme, recently I was editing files from it and found that a lot of tags were disabled, looks like author want to rework them maybe. Also install SavageCabbage anim pack, it have a lof furniture anims
arenxoxo Posted August 23, 2021 Author Posted August 23, 2021 12 minutes ago, Indarello said: Can you run furniture anim manually? Probably it is because of tags from theme, recently I was editing files from it and found that a lot of tags were disabled, looks like author want to rework them maybe. Also install SavageCabbage anim pack, it have a lof furniture anims How do I do manual animations? I haven't figured out how to do them yet lol
Indarello Posted August 23, 2021 Posted August 23, 2021 21 minutes ago, arenxoxo said: How do I do manual animations? I haven't figured out how to do them yet lol press home
arenxoxo Posted August 23, 2021 Author Posted August 23, 2021 43 minutes ago, Indarello said: press home o yea I mean that brings up the menu. I can use the arrow keys (i changed some buttons around lol) to change animations. is there a way to manually set it to a furniture?
arenxoxo Posted August 23, 2021 Author Posted August 23, 2021 Hey I figured it out. The issue is that I was trying to do it on a custom bed in the Red Rocket mod lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.