Animations do not start

TS4 version 1.77.146

WW version v165i

Don't quite understand this exception log:

-Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis_state)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis_state' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis_state' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.-

I uninstalled all mods, repaired game, ran game mod-free, uploaded WW and ran again, still same issue, the WW option in game to start sex is there and the sims begin the talking but no animation follows and they seem to be locked in an animation queue and can't be asked to try sex again.

Thanks for any feedback.

5 hours ago, Kedd35 said:

TS4 version 1.77.146

WW version v165i

Don't quite understand this exception log:

-Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis_state)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis_state' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis_state' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.-

I uninstalled all mods, repaired game, ran game mod-free, uploaded WW and ran again, still same issue, the WW option in game to start sex is there and the sims begin the talking but no animation follows and they seem to be locked in an animation queue and can't be asked to try sex again.

Thanks for any feedback.

Post the L/E file here...(see white paper clip?)it will contain more info.