Hiya

I have WW installed in my game (I have the latest version of both the mod and the game) and I have found that im unable to use WW for teens? I have allow teens ticked in the mod menu, and i also have MCCC which has allow teens in it as well. I have several mods, and was wondering if anyone knows of any conflicting mods that may effect this and stop this function. I also have Nisas wicked perversions that used to allow teens to register, but now that option is gone as well?

I downloaded the inappropriate unlock last night as wondered if that was the issue but still had no success. I have tried both the patreon version and the one from the website to see if that was the issue but had no luck. I also noticed that with the website version, simhub disappears as well but thats not an issue for me

2 hours ago, DaniLou93 said:

I downloaded the inappropriate unlock last night as wondered if that was the issue but still had no success. I have tried both the patreon version and the one from the website to see if that was the issue but had no luck. I also noticed that with the website version, simhub disappears as well but thats not an issue for me

One more setting is required for Teen/Adult Sex.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Romance Age:ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing)