Fallout window is either Minilaized if windowed or kicks me out of game if fullscreen (NO CTD)

To trouble shoot, you need to provide your Fallout4Prefs.ini file.   It is usually located in "Documents/My Games/Fallout 4"   You should have something like the following:

bTopMostWindow=0

bMaximisedWindow=1

bBorderless=1

bFull Screen=0

iSize H=1080

iSize W=1920

Second, have you launched FO4 at least once?  Before modding, you should launch it once to build all the preference files.

30 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

To trouble shoot, you need to provide your Fallout4Prefs.ini file.   It is usually located in "Documents/My Games/Fallout 4"   You should have something like the following:

bTopMostWindow=0

bMaximisedWindow=1

bBorderless=1

bFull Screen=0

iSize H=1080

iSize W=1920

Second, have you launched FO4 at least once?  Before modding, you should launch it once to build all the preference files.

Yea. It was working fine till yesterday

the prefs was

bTopMostWindow=0
bMaximizeWindow=0
bBorderless=1
bFull Screen=0
iSize H=450
iSize W=800

32 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

bTopMostWindow=0

bMaximisedWindow=1

bBorderless=1

bFull Screen=0

iSize H=1080

iSize W=1920

You are a saint it was the Prefs that fucked it up. Thank you. Im not used to Codes or even Prefs.

12 hours ago, LoneWolfCade said:

You are a saint it was the Prefs that fucked it up. Thank you. Im not used to Codes or even Prefs.

Little tip. Once you have them fixed, mark all 3 as Read Only. This prevents FO4 from porking the files.