Is it just a feature of the game that all women in particular are attractive? I tried running it without the mod and did not see a difference. Different ideas of "attractive, " sure, but Liberty Lee looks like Lulu Chu... I am afraid to do the Shallow Hal trick because I'm marrying her tomorrow... But the question stands, how do I make sure my main chick is really 'bout them titties?

Edited by LosTesticloz5
54 minutes ago, LosTesticloz5 said:

Is it just a feature of the game that all women in particular are attractive? I tried running it without the mod and did not see a difference. Different ideas of "attractive, " sure, but Liberty Lee looks like Lulu Chu... I am afraid to do the Shallow Hal trick because I'm marrying her tomorrow... But the question stands, how do I make sure my main chick is really 'bout them titties?

Hard to explain everything in one go.

You can make any sim in game however you want by editing them in CAS.

Push and pull on the body and stretch them to almost any shape you want.

I use the MCCC mod for that plus I can use it to cheat their traits and give that special sim the Unique Appearance Trait Reward. (It's added by Wicked Whims)

You sim will think shes hot no matter how she looks, lol.

(This is part of the Wicked Attractions feature)

Give the same trait reward to your male sim too and she will think he's hot also.

Setting up the whole WW Attraction settings for each sim is a bit more complicated.

The trait cheats are just easier and faster to get the desired results.