Gonna document some work on this intriguing mod I have going. The premise is to replace all creatures with Pokemon as I can. I know I'm throwing lore out the window with this one, and yes it will be compatible with SL Creature stuff. I have devised a way to setup new races in CF and I can make animations, too. That means some Pokemon will have adapted sized based on what the original creature I have utilized.

Scaling the skeletons gives way for funky motion. So I am gonna try and make specialized SLAL packs for this, though I don't know a way to prevent specific races from using an animation. I also want to make it apparent that I'll be working with DAR in order to improve the creature motion after adapting a rig. This means SLAL might need to have a sparing anim count.

Here's what I want to divide the SLAL in, which will come later mostly as I see fit:
Straight (Creature on Human)
Aggressive (Creature on Human)
Creature on Creature (Any pairing)
Gay (Creature on Human)
Group (Creature on Human)

And here's some ideas floating around in my head that haven't been implemented:
- Atronachs will be replaced with Regis? Flame Atronach might need to be removed
- New elemental abilities for the above at least, if possible
- Legendary encounters, may be fixed locations
- Female creatures later on
- Shiny chances
- Replace Paarthurnax with Rayquaza
- Replace Durnehviir with Origin Giratina
- Replace Arvak with Spectrier

Here's what has been done with male meshes:
Common Dragon scaled .4x -> Noivern (animation rework in progress)
Skeever -> Stunky
Rabbit -> Nidoran M (F later)
Elk -> Sawsbuck
Wolf -> Mightyena
Cow -> Tauros
Chicken -> Pidgey
Gargoyle -> Garchomp
Dragon Priest -> Mewtwo
Alduin -> Eternatus
Wolf scaled 2x -> Zamazenta

Here's what I have in need of a rework:

Chaurus Hunter scaled 1.45x -> Lunala

And screenshots of what I've accomplished thus far ingame, some are nsfw:

Spoiler

20210807174952_1.jpg.7b7132422bb39ef4ffdac54a1359f448.jpg20210812202032_1.jpg.6c37dd22aa75b8e4f02d85e6008f9c01.jpg20210813183232_1.jpg.475a890b24e56233c7c272bb3dd3d1ab.jpg20210814155028_1.jpg.0267456255793d5178e4858061deb68d.jpg20210814215612_1.jpg.818a11df6cbfe23708be752385203863.jpg20210815134935_1.jpg.9b3a2f263aae52c85d901494d2c7e8be.jpg20210814130058_1.jpg.fa57b2e42197461db73179ac04fcb7dd.jpg20210815165535_1.jpg.7acda9c04992918ffdc6e10c7639dbb4.jpg20210815165026_1.jpg.a80c988316805baffa8281221d795a92.jpg20210815191210_1.jpg.652e27ed20d3a03e993a2b972f22ef5d.jpg20210816184631_1.jpg.faeb3e0ae43e1d2aa55f614e505de403.jpg

If you all have any ideas, let me know. I have a mental list of Pokemon I wanna replace certain creatures with, so if you suggest one I may have it planned.

• 1 month later...

After working and stopping because of the technical roadblocks, I can finally say I'm working on new creature anims for those that don't fit a specific rig or respective animations. The new creature and race I implemented isn't perfect nor does it have CF funtionality at this time, but it's a colossal step forward. Animations are going to be added and there are only 3 in place of the vanilla sets. This does not replace any existing animations, races or creatures and is standalone. CK-CMD's retargetcreature works fabulously so long as you have unmodified vanilla files to work off. So there you go, the first screenshot is the current result. Also a bonus look at the Skeever replacement.

Spoiler

20210929130808_1.jpg.a4bf74aacdd6dcc03217569e349b9495.jpg

20210818191733_1.jpg.00ceb9f5694aec6e1979da7662a23ac2.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay I got DAR to work so no FNIS incompatibility, no animationsetdata and animationdata fickle-ness and so on. I actually, legitimately, think I successfully added a new creature race type into Sexlab and an animation exclusive to this type. I haven't worked with Dynamic Animation Replacer as well as FNIS anims simultaneously on a single creature/NPC, but that will be figured out later.

So what have I added? Furfrou in place of familiars, Woobat in the Chaurus leveled lists (No, they don't have SexLab animation compatibility, not at least during this time), Grimmsnarl in place of cave trolls and the most intriguing addition, Zamazenta has a SL anim sequence nvolving a human female with 2 stages right now.

Pictures below, some may contain nsfw imagery of course

Spoiler

20220128171927_1.jpg.dbd3e12f7693bd17ec5744f03972db07.jpg

20220128172039_1.jpg.d6995d2c1bcd519c2b68720dccfabcdd.jpg

20220201114042_1.jpg.aa6294bb00dc60a1c02d20ee7ef5542b.jpg

20220201114057_1.jpg.994932be037c69b85a1b4afee37dc02e.jpg

Next I will adjust meshes for Lunala and Dawn Wings Necrozma, and from there possibly animations involving them!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay heya. I was considering picking up this work in progress. The big takeaway from this is that I won't make MNC or nsfw mod compatibility going forward, because honestly I'm terrified of getting noticed by Nintendo. Support for adult content is probably a death sentence for a project like this.

It sounds really disappointing, I know. But I'm hoping I can move forward with the new rendition of the mod you've seen. Thing is, I'm not sure if there are any other websites that I can effectively show off this work, any platforms that are dedicated to Skyrim modding. I've become too fearful of choosing where I shall share my mod...

Should I be worried and is it going to be too much of a letdown to continue showing any WIPs? I'd enjoy posting what I made progress with if you all don't mind.

I will elaborate on the new mod's ideas in the following spoiler box:

Spoiler

I rebuilt the mod so that means it no longer depends on MNC or anything adult in nature. It won't be compatible with creature based mods of that variety.

S/V are out now and I managed to get access to model importing, so my confidence in progressing is up. The textures look fairly nice compared to solid coloring in past games. Quaxly is already implemented somewhat with my mod.

Any defeated Pokemon now shall drop respective type gems - these can be used to create weapons and armor (based on glass material, will have different colors matching what type). Pokemon materials, like in SV, will also be found. The ones you need to craft TMs, but in here they will be alchemy ingredients. Those will require custom textures and models, which has been done for Quaxly and Woobat.

Type effectiveness and weakness is unfinished. I do have Grimmsnarl in place of cave trolls. They are weak to steel weapons, based on the weapon's material. Frost, Fire and Shock magic weakness and resistance will be fairly easy to implement.

Btw, Noivern are in place of regular dragons. I need to adapt animations for them, using DAR. This mod will require Dynamic Animation Replacer in order to act and look as it should!

Pokemon now should be divided into wild and player-caught. Yes, you will hopefully be capturing wild ones or recruiting a friendly starter etc. Now, you are encouraged to use yours against other Pokemon, as damaging them yourself is reduced immensely. There are special restoration spells that are specifically for your party, in place of potions.

So here I give you a screenshot.

ScreenShot1.png.203695d22ba3ad1708d4dd53efa87897.png

On 11/21/2022 at 10:04 PM, BetLV said:

Okay heya. I was considering picking up this work in progress. The big takeaway from this is that I won't make MNC or nsfw mod compatibility going forward, because honestly I'm terrified of getting noticed by Nintendo. Support for adult content is probably a death sentence for a project like this.

It sounds really disappointing, I know. But I'm hoping I can move forward with the new rendition of the mod you've seen. Thing is, I'm not sure if there are any other websites that I can effectively show off this work, any platforms that are dedicated to Skyrim modding. I've become too fearful of choosing where I shall share my mod...

Should I be worried and is it going to be too much of a letdown to continue showing any WIPs? I'd enjoy posting what I made progress with if you all don't mind.

Hide contents

I rebuilt the mod so that means it no longer depends on MNC or anything adult in nature. It won't be compatible with creature based mods of that variety.

S/V are out now and I managed to get access to model importing, so my confidence in progressing is up. The textures look fairly nice compared to solid coloring in past games. Quaxly is already implemented somewhat with my mod.

Any defeated Pokemon now shall drop respective type gems - these can be used to create weapons and armor (based on glass material, will have different colors matching what type). Pokemon materials, like in SV, will also be found. The ones you need to craft TMs, but in here they will be alchemy ingredients. Those will require custom textures and models, which has been done for Quaxly and Woobat.

Type effectiveness and weakness is unfinished. I do have Grimmsnarl in place of cave trolls. They are weak to steel weapons, based on the weapon's material. Frost, Fire and Shock magic weakness and resistance will be fairly easy to implement.

Btw, Noivern are in place of regular dragons. I need to adapt animations for them, using DAR. This mod will require Dynamic Animation Replacer in order to act and look as it should!

Pokemon now should be divided into wild and player-caught. Yes, you will hopefully be capturing wild ones or recruiting a friendly starter etc. Now, you are encouraged to use yours against other Pokemon, as damaging them yourself is reduced immensely. There are special restoration spells that are specifically for your party, in place of potions.

gonna be honest.

Would've loved to see some adult stuff with this mod right off the bat. But I do understand the whole "being wary of nintendo"

I'm still looking forward to this mod!

57 minutes ago, FurryHybrid12 said:

gonna be honest.

Would've loved to see some adult stuff with this mod right off the bat. But I do understand the whole "being wary of nintendo"

I'm still looking forward to this mod!

Okay cool, as far as I'm concerned this will take a good amount of animation work out of the equation.

Some intriguing details about this mod - I added some new and need to redo outdated models, I'll be adding food types and alchemy ingredients, new spells and so on.

I have and need to implement the new SV models of existing NPCs, such as Garchomp, Grimmsnarl, Mewtwo, Noivern, Stunky, Tauros and Zamazenta. To add to that, I will need to work on the crowned form of Zama and the Tauros Paldean formes. Gotta add Nidoran F as well.

For Werewolves, I think the default will be replaced with midnight Lycanroc. Alternate NPCs that use the werewolf behavior will be Zoroark, Koraidon and Miraidon. I have hit a roadblock on the potential of Inteleon firing water-based spells. I have the necessary things setup, but the added spell is used only once and Inteleon will not use any other spells or attacks afterwards. Weird problem! Anyways, I will see if I can debug this spell not seeing repetitive use.

I added some images as attachments. This is but a preview!! Sawsbuck has a redone model and by default elk are replaced with spring variants. Reindeer are replaced with winter, and near the fall forests you may see the autumn variant. Gems for dragon, water, bug, psychic and normal are in the screenshots as well. Quaxly is getting a minor texture update despite having been added recently, because I forgot an overlay on the hair.

Til I get things done in a notable volume to consider another post, bye!

ScreenShot38.png

ScreenShot35.png

ScreenShot19.png

ScreenShot16.png

ScreenShot39.png

ScreenShot11.png

11 minutes ago, BetLV said:

Okay cool, as far as I'm concerned this will take a good amount of animation work out of the equation.

Some intriguing details about this mod - I added some new and need to redo outdated models, I'll be adding food types and alchemy ingredients, new spells and so on.

I have and need to implement the new SV models of existing NPCs, such as Garchomp, Grimmsnarl, Mewtwo, Noivern, Stunky, Tauros and Zamazenta. To add to that, I will need to work on the crowned form of Zama and the Tauros Paldean formes. Gotta add Nidoran F as well.

For Werewolves, I think the default will be replaced with midnight Lycanroc. Alternate NPCs that use the werewolf behavior will be Zoroark, Koraidon and Miraidon. I have hit a roadblock on the potential of Inteleon firing water-based spells. I have the necessary things setup, but the added spell is used only once and Inteleon will not use any other spells or attacks afterwards. Weird problem! Anyways, I will see if I can debug this spell not seeing repetitive use.

I added some images as attachments. This is but a preview!! Sawsbuck has a redone model and by default elk are replaced with spring variants. Reindeer are replaced with winter, and near the fall forests you may see the autumn variant. Gems for dragon, water, bug, psychic and normal are in the screenshots as well. Quaxly is getting a minor texture update despite having been added recently, because I forgot an overlay on the hair.

Til I get things done in a notable volume to consider another post, bye!

ScreenShot38.png

ScreenShot35.png

ScreenShot19.png

ScreenShot16.png

ScreenShot39.png

ScreenShot11.png

Will you be making a non-replacer version for those that love the models, but don't want certain things replaced?

On 11/21/2022 at 10:04 PM, BetLV said:

Reveal hidden contents

Booo abolish Nintendo.  Would it be possible to maybe not publish the MNC assets/compatibility you've made prior to this but send it privately?  It's obviously not in line with the track you want to take but this is genuinely the only mod I've ever actually looked forward to.  I don't know the technical aspects of it, but if it is possible, I will never let Nintendo see it.  Thanks regardless, however, you've put a lot of work into these models regardless of the presence of dicks.  

12 hours ago, asp986 said:

Booo abolish Nintendo.  Would it be possible to maybe not publish the MNC assets/compatibility you've made prior to this but send it privately?  It's obviously not in line with the track you want to take but this is genuinely the only mod I've ever actually looked forward to.  I don't know the technical aspects of it, but if it is possible, I will never let Nintendo see it.  Thanks regardless, however, you've put a lot of work into these models regardless of the presence of dicks.  

It's very unfinished, even more on the now unused MNC side. With the different sizes and shapes required, I'd need to make whole animation sets to make things look good. That's quite a ton of work. I doubt it's up to date now anyways since MNC's race registering has changed filenames.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...