On 9/16/2021 at 4:35 AM, Rikdo said:

Guessing you are not still trying to fix this - but you should try adding both Nemesis + FNIS to the Windows Defender exception list.

If you are using another form of antivirus, then i guess you could try the same on that - i can can only say adding it (FNIS/Nemesis) to Windows Defender work in my attempt, not sure if it would be the same with other versions.

Had the same issue, and this fixed it.

thanks thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss it worked   

hey all just SOME STEPS AND THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED          BELEAVE ME              AND  BELEAVE RIKDO           FOLLOW THIS STEPS PLEASE

IN WINDOWS 10

NOT   (((     after this fix you will can use sexlab with fnis creaturs WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM    )))

1_ ENTER WINDOWS SECURITY

2_ ENTER VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION

3_ ENTER VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION SITTINGS

4_ UNDER EXCLUSIONS 

5_ ADD OR REMOVE EXCLUSIONS

NOW YOU WILL NEED TO ADD 3 EXCLUSIONS

THE FIRST

ADD FOLDER 

GO TO C/ DRIVE   CHOOSE MODDING   AND  CLICK SELECT FOLDER

THE SECOND

ADD FOLDER

GO TO MO2 DATA ( where the mods / downloads / overwrite /profiles / webcahe )   AND SELECT MO2 DATA and add it

THE THIRD

ADD FOLDER 

SELECT SKYRIM FOLDER AND ADD IT 

NOW IF YOU ARE IN WINDOWS 10 AND DONE THOSE STEPS YOUR PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED 

IF YOU ARE IN                         ANY OTHER WINDOWS              JUST DO THE SAME WITH YOUR ANTIVIRUS  ( ADD THOSE 3 FOLDERS in its exclusions )

THE PROBLEM SHOULD BE FIXED NOW

thanks thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss it worked   

hey all just SOME STEPS AND THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED          BELEAVE ME              AND  BELEAVE RIKDO           FOLLOW THIS STEPS PLEASE

IN WINDOWS 10

NOT   (((     after this fix you will can use sexlab with fnis creaturs WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM    )))

1_ ENTER WINDOWS SECURITY

2_ ENTER VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION

3_ ENTER VIRUS & THREAT PROTECTION SITTINGS

4_ UNDER EXCLUSIONS 

5_ ADD OR REMOVE EXCLUSIONS

NOW YOU WILL NEED TO ADD 3 EXCLUSIONS

THE FIRST

ADD FOLDER 

GO TO C/ DRIVE   CHOOSE MODDING   AND  CLICK SELECT FOLDER

THE SECOND

ADD FOLDER

GO TO MO2 DATA ( where the mods / downloads / overwrite /profiles / webcahe )   AND SELECT MO2 DATA and add it

THE THIRD

ADD FOLDER 

SELECT SKYRIM FOLDER AND ADD IT 

NOW IF YOU ARE IN WINDOWS 10 AND DONE THOSE STEPS YOUR PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED 

IF YOU ARE IN                         ANY OTHER WINDOWS              JUST DO THE SAME WITH YOUR ANTIVIRUS  ( ADD THOSE 3 FOLDERS in its exclusions )

THE PROBLEM SHOULD BE FIXED NOW

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 8:35 PM, Rikdo said:

Guessing you are not still trying to fix this - but you should try adding both Nemesis + FNIS to the Windows Defender exception list.

If you are using another form of antivirus, then i guess you could try the same on that - i can can only say adding it (FNIS/Nemesis) to Windows Defender work in my attempt, not sure if it would be the same with other versions.

Had the same issue, and this fixed it.

You are a life saver. I did this and it worked instantly. Thank you!