does extra skintone mod still work?

What skintone mod? There are literally hundreds of custom extra skintones... The ones i use still work perfectly fine with both ww and current game version, i did not need to update it. But it might be different for every extra skintone. As far as i know there is not reported any special trouble with skintones with the last patch, but very old skintones might have issues with some of the older game updates.

PD: It is better if you do not post the same question in different threads, asking once is usually enough to get an answer ?

1 hour ago, babuchas said:

What skintone mod? There are literally hundreds of custom extra skintones... The ones i use still work perfectly fine with both ww and current game version, i did not need to update it. But it might be different for every extra skintone. As far as i know there is not reported any special trouble with skintones with the last patch, but very old skintones might have issues with some of the older game updates.

PD: It is better if you do not post the same question in different threads, asking once is usually enough to get an answer ?

it's the turbodriver wickedwhims extra skintone, thanks for the reply

7 minutes ago, boiii57 said:

it's the turbodriver wickedwhims extra skintone, thanks for the reply

They work but why would you even want them?

Many of those WW skin tones are not Maxis Match so other cc body parts like penis tones won't match anyway.

You may end up with strange colors on your sims.

Unless you want Purple sims or something specific you don't really need them.

EA added tons of new skin tones and are way more than you could possibly ever need IMO.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

They work but why would you even want them?

Many of those WW skin tones are not Maxis Match so other cc body parts like penis tones won't match anyway.

You may end up with strange colors on your sims.

Unless you want Purple sims or something specific you don't really need them.

EA added tons of new skin tones and are way more than you could possibly ever need IMO.

that exactly what i need, been trying to make various kind of succubus sims, need unique skintone for experiment, thank you for the help!!!