if you know my ports to le nothing morre to say,if no dont know my ports yet visit my files,anyway i just wanna show some of my newest port to le is still wip but soon gonna finish to translate to english, the base mod was modern fire arms mod,but this mod is more extensive have hand granades,land mines,remote mines,shotguns,automatic guns,bazookas, gatlins,bikes and cars. my sponsors on my patreon will have early access ofcourse :D.

its done my port next week i will release here on loverslab on download section :D

if you wanna use that mod right now be my sponsor or doit donation you got early acces to my ports before than anyone else

https://www.patreon.com/XAYS <----- sponsor

https://ko-fi.com/xays1 <-------- donationss

TESV 2021-08-12 12-08-52-84.jpg

TESV 2021-08-12 12-11-25-14.jpg

TESV 2021-08-12 12-13-00-61.jpg

TESV 2021-08-12 12-14-19-07.jpg

TESV 2021-08-12 12-15-44-30.jpg

TESV 2021-08-12 12-19-43-99.jpg

TESV 2021-08-12 12-09-16-61.jpg

Edited by lordarked
  • lordarked changed the title to modern weapons ports to le :D

Weird thing to ask here, but will you take requests?

(for example, say, i have a car model with textures, if its given to you can you convert it to static mesh and texture to be used with Creation Kit?)

I tried many times using blender, but was unsuccessful... as i am a total noob with 3D Modeling Tools.

Wish i could financially support you. Sadly i can't. I really loved some of the models you showcased. Great Work!

On 8/16/2021 at 3:08 PM, ARonZ said:

Weird thing to ask here, but will you take requests?

(for example, say, i have a car model with textures, if its given to you can you convert it to static mesh and texture to be used with Creation Kit?)

I tried many times using blender, but was unsuccessful... as i am a total noob with 3D Modeling Tools.

Wish i could financially support you. Sadly i can't. I really loved some of the models you showcased. Great Work!

this mod have a car, no worry when i release the mod you culd use the vehicles,also visit  "verrei" patreon have free nice vehicles mods