No Body replacers in NV are working.

To be clear I have turned on body replacers and no other mods and regardless if it's dimonized, type 3 with pubic hair, the type 3m with optional oily texture the result is the same. If it's turned on my character has weird breasts and glitchy panties. If it's turned off the usual tshirt and underpants set up. Any idea what's up with this?

Additional: I got a whole bunch of sexout mods but the core and data files crashes the game almost immediately upon startup. Sometimes it's CTD seconds after reaching the first screen, with enough sexout mods it chugs along to the bethesda screen [the second screen] and then crashes so i've been forced to not use anything with sexout in the name which is disappointing.

39 minutes ago, EveTheSub said:

To be clear I have turned on body replacers and no other mods and regardless if it's dimonized, type 3 with pubic hair, the type 3m with optional oily texture the result is the same. If it's turned on my character has weird breasts and glitchy panties. If it's turned off the usual tshirt and underpants set up. Any idea what's up with this?

Additional: I got a whole bunch of sexout mods but the core and data files crashes the game almost immediately upon startup. Sometimes it's CTD seconds after reaching the first screen, with enough sexout mods it chugs along to the bethesda screen [the second screen] and then crashes so i've been forced to not use anything with sexout in the name which is disappointing.

For the first problem, check Archive Invalidation. If it's active, remove it and then reactivate it.

For the second problem, did you install NX version 19? other than that, crashing at the logo usually means you're missing a master, you didn't install a mod which is a requisite for another mod.

Edited by A.J.
9 hours ago, A.J. said:

For the first problem, check Archive Invalidation. If it's active, remove it and then reactivate it.

For the second problem, did you install NX version 19? other than that, crashing at the logo usually means you're missing a master, you didn't install a mod which is a requisite for another mod.

I don't know what either of those are [using mod organizer]

Edit: Ok I turned on archive invalidation and it crashes immediately upon startup now instead of letting me get into the game and showing me the mods not working right.

Edited by EveTheSub
2 hours ago, EveTheSub said:

I don't know what either of those are [using mod organizer]

Edit: Ok I turned on archive invalidation and it crashes immediately upon startup now instead of letting me get into the game and showing me the mods not working right.

I guess it means that now finally the loose files are loading at the begin of the game, you lack something and now the game crashes because of that. Do you have a skeleton? if you have some things like BnB you need it, something like this for example: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68776

About NX: it's one of the requisites of Sexout, but with the latest versions of xNVSE you need NX v.19 or the game will probably crash. It's in one of the latest posts here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24656-nvse-extender-aka-nx/page/19/

Edited by A.J.
23 hours ago, A.J. said:

I guess it means that now finally the loose files are loading at the begin of the game, you lack something and now the game crashes because of that. Do you have a skeleton? if you have some things like BnB you need it, something like this for example: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68776

About NX: it's one of the requisites of Sexout, but with the latest versions of xNVSE you need NX v.19 or the game will probably crash. It's in one of the latest posts here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24656-nvse-extender-aka-nx/page/19/

got the latest version but after careful examination there's something about the Sexout Core that crashes the game i put all the sexout files i had on and then one by one removed them until the core was the last one turned it off and it let me go through. what i did notice was when they were all on i got a couple seconds into bethesda screen then it crashed but as i turned off various ones some crashed before it got to the bethesda screen regardless it was the core causing problems.