Del Sol Size Queen / Ongoing Animated Series

4564563485.png

Hola! I'm Abelle! Little introduction; I'm from Stavanger, Norway, now living in Los Angeles, California. Was a loooooong-time lurker (and finally NEW to the forum) who finally decided to join to not only thank many of you for all of your hard work, but to share what I've been doing, engage the community and more. I'm so excited to finally be a part of this community! :))

"Del Sol Size Queen" is an animated series I have begun working on, based on pretty much, this massive fantasy world in my brain, that, over years, has developed more and more and really pushed me into turning it into a series, so that I can kinda bring this fantasy world of mine, and fantasies, somewhat to life. The series is currently hosted on "xvideos" and as I continue to upload new episodes, I will edit/update this post with new content.

The series is based on Abelle, a sort of gang boss who rules Del Sol. In this little world, sex and drugs are everything and activities like sex are very normal, anywhere and everywhere. When I began this fantasy world, it was with notebooks and the game, so bringing it to life makes me very, very happy. Thanks for checking it out, if you do! I really, really appreciate it! :))

My profile and channel, is here: https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/abelleeatsyou

Episode 1 / Payback: https://www.xvideos.com/video64521341/del_sol_size_queen_payback

Episode 2 / Initiation: https://www.xvideos.com/video64541697/del_sol_size_queen_initiation

Episode 3 / Proposition: https://www.xvideos.com/video64641457/del_sol_size_queen_proposition

22 hours ago, foxytrickster said:

Great characters, promising storyline, but why such average cocks for a size queen? :)

Thank you! :)) As for the size, haha, I do have mods that change that, however, using them with animations looks off. The cocks literally stab through the abdomen and look really awkward in the mouth, lol. If you could suggest some way I can work around that; I personally haven't found anything that could allow me to use them in animations without looking strange. I appreciate the comments!

8 hours ago, disbelief said:

Great work! Very interesting story, can't wait to see more!

TYSM! :)) I really appreciate that!

2 hours ago, abelleeatsyou said:

Thank you! :)) As for the size, haha, I do have mods that change that, however, using them with animations looks off. The cocks literally stab through the abdomen and look really awkward in the mouth, lol. If you could suggest some way I can work around that; I personally haven't found anything that could allow me to use them in animations without looking strange. I appreciate the comments!

I find you can get pretty good mileage out of a combination of using WW positioning and using the camera angles you shoot from to your advantage. It's easier to do with still photos obviously than with videos, but I think I manage to do quite well in both situations using those, and I use height sliders (and don't reset the heights for sex animations) as well as setting sims' penis sizes, so the disparity, misalignments and clipping are all the more prominent. 

By the way, I recognize that nightclub you've used (and remodelled the interior of) ;)

58 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

I find you can get pretty good mileage out of a combination of using WW positioning and using the camera angles you shoot from to your advantage. It's easier to do with still photos obviously than with videos, but I think I manage to do quite well in both situations using those, and I use height sliders (and don't reset the heights for sex animations) as well as setting sims' penis sizes, so the disparity, misalignments and clipping are all the more prominent. 

By the way, I recognize that nightclub you've used (and remodelled the interior of) ;)

Thanks so much for the tips! I will try playing around with angles while filming and see how that goes!

Also, I'm kinda excited you noticed that, haha! It's an incredible nightclub and one of my favorites. Thanks for the amazing work you do! :))

23 minutes ago, abelleeatsyou said:

Thanks so much for the tips! I will try playing around with angles while filming and see how that goes!

Also, I'm kinda excited you noticed that, haha! It's an incredible nightclub and one of my favorites. Thanks for the amazing work you do! :))

I'm just always happy to see it and other stuff I've made show up in others' creations :)

For an example of how I use angles and positioning to work my way around clipping and misalignments, see this image gallery I posted about a week back which has a pretty tall male sim and a short female sim. Height difference is kept throughout. I think the end result is decent enough all in all, but each picture requires a bit of work to set up to not look terrible. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/31943-the-sims-4-post-your-adult-goodies-screens-vids-etc/?do=findComment&comment=3463821

If all you're dealing with a penis poking through occasionally, you'll have a much easier time by comparison. 

• 1 month later...