Woodfuzzy's Vault 101 Settlement

Woodfuzzy's Vault 101 Settlement

View File

This is my Vault 101 settlement from Nexus, but has been updated and fixed. The version on Nexus is outdated, and since... well.. we wont get into that shite.

Requirements:

Vault Tec Workshop DLC

Settlement Features:

Vault 101 jump suits and Pip-Boy creates to outfit your settlers

101 Power & 101 Water. (See what I did there...don't worry, the cheese doesn't end there)

Radio Beacon.. just wire it up.

Settlement attacks and MM/Help quests have been disabled.

2 Beds: 1 in the Overseers and 1 under the stairs. (Might upload a fully cluttered to hell version later.)

All clutter is lootable. Well.. most of it anyway.

Some interesting items not normally found...a few items will only show up after you reach xx level. ;)

A fun little Find the Keys challenge. (Hint: crank up that Pick Pocket perk!)

1 Brahmin and 2 pet Radstags.

Idle markers all over the place. But not a silly amount!
I tried to place them where they wont interfere with settlement stuff.

The diner  booths have been fixed so the plates/clipboards are on TOP of the table instead of inside it. Each booth
only seats 2, this prevents settlers writing on their neighbors food.

The Overseers terminal has a bit of ramblings..

Installation:

Use whatever MM you want, or install manually. It's only 2 files for Pete's sake. LOL

Conflicts:

Any mod that edits the top left world cell.

Credits:

I'd like to thank the thousands of settlers that selflessly gave their pixels in the creation of this mod. A virtual plaque will be place in the bathroom.. once we have enough donations.
And an honorable mention to the couple dozen Deathclaws who's lives were snuffed out, but in the end, was for no reason. (didn't use em)

Change Log:

Spoiler

I just upload this! What the hell did ya think would be here! Geeeesh! Nosey! ;)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/09/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Vault-Tec DLC

5 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

Just curious but why did you decide to name it 101? Considering its a vault from Fallout 3 in the DC wasteland and all.

Because i can. ?

I happened across the 101 Vault suit in the files... and the rest is history. Seriously.. that's the only reason.

2 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Ah ok, yes you can do whatever you wish, but those who care about immersiveness or such will look at this and go "why?"

Well that's good! Because if you ask why, the next question should be why not. And to be honest, the immersion ended with "It's been a bit over 210 years.....". Bugthesda really forked that pooch. LMAO!

But it's just for fun anyway. Fork the lore.. let's kill some shite! :)

• 2 years later...
57 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

OS I been trying to get inside but I have Atmoic world an dof course it puts a house right at the entrance spot blocking it,.

For some reason my tcl common for no collision doe snot help.I do not wish to disable Atmoic world because I intercated with so many of its parts already.

Is there a coc command I can use to get inside? :)

If it triggered the map marker you can fast travel inside.
or
coc WoodfuzzyVault1

1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Is there a coc command I can use to get inside?

Since the elevator is blocked it will act like a locked door when trying to "send" settlers or companions there. You can't.

In those cases you'll have to take them inside then dismiss them.

You could try sending one to the vault. Dismiss a companion is fastest.

If they just stand there and don't take off. The engine can't path them to the elevator.

The navmesh does have preferred pathing all the way from Sanctuary to the elevator.. soo.. maybe it'll work if you don't follow them!?

Putting my mod lower than AW will ensure the navmesh is mine.

Oh, the recruitment beacon will work just fine though. They spawn inside the Vault.

Edited by izzyknows