Any mods that add wickedwhimmy stuff to Lifestyle, or Preferences system that comes with the new expansion pack?

26 minutes ago, crunchycracker90 said:

I recall there used to be a mod that add wickedwhims to clubs. Wondering if there are similar mods that add wickedwhimmy stuff to the lifestyle or preferences mechanics?

If you have Get Together EP WW has added Sex to the Club Activities.

And Preferences have been added to the New Attraction system but they don't do much except for some buffs and other notifications/alerts.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

If you have Get Together EP WW has added Sex to the Club Activities.

And Preferences have been added to the New Attraction system but they don't do much except for some buffs and other notifications/alerts.

Ahh, I was hoping there'd be things sims adopting 'sex' lifestyle after having sex very frequently and provides buffs, and when sims didn't keep up with it, they go through some bad withdrawal symptoms etc. Makes it nicer with the game play.

As for preferences - it'd be nice to add things like - sims have a preference for certain type of animations (loves oral job, hates hand job etc). That'd be cool!

Hi! 

What you are talking about already exists. It's the sex addict trait that comes with the NisaK mod. You can win it by fulfilling one of the aspirations (I don't remember what it is). And your Sim basically becomes a nymphomaniac.

As for the questions of preference for the type of sex. I don't know if it's possible, and if it is, it will definitely prove to be a challenge to make it work. But I agree it would be interesting.