I just downloaded the newest wicked whims update but it isn't working. My Sims says it's updated to the newest version, and i've tried to redownload wicked whims but it's still not working. The script and the tuning package are both in my mods folder but all that shows up in game when I click on the wicked bubble is settings. I don't know how to fix it.

1 hour ago, SinLoaf said:

I just downloaded the newest wicked whims update but it isn't working. My Sims says it's updated to the newest version, and i've tried to redownload wicked whims but it's still not working. The script and the tuning package are both in my mods folder but all that shows up in game when I click on the wicked bubble is settings. I don't know how to fix it.

What version is your game showing?

44 minutes ago, SinLoaf said:

That didn't work either 

YOu need to download an animation pack if you haven't. You click on a piece of furniture (not all) with your sim and pick type/animation.

Personally I use Mike 24 (I think that is it) as it doesn't need any other mods to work