• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

22 hours ago, Segna99 said:

Hi,

I’m pretty bored of default pantyhose choice and would like to add some more. I’m looking for default set of textures with correct names (F_PantyhoseLeg etc.) so I could modify them and add to the game. Do I need some txx files as well or just add a folder with them to ActiveMod? Would be great to get the psd file, including all layers (UV, Gloss etc.), but just separate png files will work too. If someone has added custom pantyhose to his game and could tell me at least correct names and sizes of files (in pixels) it would be also great, as I could make pantyhose from body texture. I hope so )))

Try these stockings. It's actually pants, but they are from Morokai and textures from IBE and work from them is a guarantee of quality ?  Many thanks to them ?

Unfortunately without .psd file...

The download includes the .txx for 7.5 and a .zip for VX. Also all required H5 files...

2xdc19uZ_o.jpg

Pantyhose IBE R9Pant028 09 2x H5 (Set of 9).jpg

Pant 028 09-17 2x H5 Pantyhose.7z

• 5 months later...