Pluggy problem

Turtleboner

I was trying to get the aphrodisa HUD to work, but when i start the game it keeps giving me a message saying i need PluggyHUD v 125

the problem is, i have pluggyHUD v 125, and i even went to the point where i downloaded someones plugins (who says they got everything right) to make sure i got the right stuff, yet this annoying message keeps popping up

here's what my OBSE plugins folder looks like:

OBSE_Pluggy.dlx

OBSE_Pluggy.log

OBSE_Pluggy_HUD.dll

do i need anything else?

*edit* put the aphrodisa HUD all the way on the bottom of my mod loader list and now it's ok

I was trying to get the aphrodisa HUD to work' date=' but when i start the game it keeps giving me a message saying i need PluggyHUD v 125

the problem is, i have pluggyHUD v 125, and i even went to the point where i downloaded someones plugins (who says they got everything right) to make sure i got the right stuff, yet this annoying message keeps popping up

here's what my OBSE plugins folder looks like:

OBSE_Pluggy.dlx

OBSE_Pluggy.log

OBSE_Pluggy_HUD.dll

do i need anything else?

*edit* put the aphrodisa HUD all the way on the bottom of my mod loader list and now it's ok

[/quote']

Mine looks like this

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dxl

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.log

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_Hud.dll

Not sure how much difference it makes, I have installed some of this stuff long ago, and don't now remember all the details.

I am running Pluggy Version: 132 It gives me no problem's, But I am sure there are mods that don't like it.

Archived