Nisa Last Exception error

I have downloaded all of the most recent updates for all of the mods with regards to Nisa's Wicked Perversions, however, i am still being bombarded with multiple pop-ups about said "last Exception". I am frustrated and unable to understand what it is that i am doing wrong. This error does not crash my game mind you, however, the barrage that i seem to be receiving is always the same pop-up leaving this in my folder. Any help at all is much appreciated thank you! It is a large file because it kept spamming me with the same notification in rapid succession. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

4 hours ago, dragonfiregirl29 said:

I have downloaded all of the most recent updates for all of the mods with regards to Nisa's Wicked Perversions, however, i am still being bombarded with multiple pop-ups about said "last Exception". I am frustrated and unable to understand what it is that i am doing wrong. This error does not crash my game mind you, however, the barrage that i seem to be receiving is always the same pop-up leaving this in my folder. Any help at all is much appreciated thank you! It is a large file because it kept spamming me with the same notification in rapid succession. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 18.51 MB · 1 download

The error mentions removing NisaK CAS traits.

Or you have some custom traits or other mods installed that might conflict with hers.

You could try removing Nisa's WP to desktop temporarily.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder

Load the game into household and save.

Then exit and re-install WP

Note: It will remove any WP related traits or settings from your sims so you will have to start over. 

Edited by Scorpio
10 hours ago, Scorpio said:

The error mentions removing NisaK CAS traits.

Or you have some custom traits or other mods installed that might conflict with hers.

You could try removing Nisa's WP to desktop temporarily.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder

Load the game into household and save.

Then exit and re-install WP

Note: It will remove any WP related traits or settings from your sims so you will have to start over. 

Thank you very much for the help. This fixed the problem!