Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition Main Menu.

The Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition main menu offends me on so many levels. For example, Apart from the art style,  I don't see how having a Kobold flashing a Beholder is acceptable. To that end I dug out an image of the original Neverwinter Nights main menu. Upscaled it via one of those we do AI upscaling websites and slapped 'Enhanced Edition' on it. The following is the result, (Actual version 1920x1080) :-

image.png.87a210a9d2a405d190576bf1f342a198.png

Then I thought, that isn't really LL enough and someones bound to take offence. So I here is an LL friendly version :-

image.png.16103ad9b84c1459b82a6a92bf856f64.png

Attached two 7z files. Unzip which ever version you want, (if at all), somewhere and copy the two tga files into your "My Documents\Neverwinter Nights\override" folder.  (Only tested on a 1920x1080 resolution).

Edit :- Added greyer version of the LL friendly menu:-

image.png.6f03ec127e55d0308cd1b29257715aff.png

Edit 2 :- Added Greyer plus a slight change.

image.png.599a64955d2013dec28dbdeabb771a77.png

NWN EE Original Style Main Menu.7z NWN EE LL Friendly Main Menu.7z

NWN EE LL Friendly Main Menu - Greyer.7z

NWN EE LL Friendly Main Menu - Greyer Plus.7z

Edited by spoonsinger
Added Greyer version of LL Friendly And plus version
2 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

The Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition main menu offends me on so many levels. For example, Apart from the art style,  I don't see how having a Kobold flashing a Beholder is acceptable. To that end I dug out an image of the original Neverwinter Nights main menu. Upscaled it via one of those we do AI upscaling websites and slapped 'Enhanced Edition' on it. The following is the result, (Actual version 1920x1080) :-

Then I thought, that isn't really LL enough and someones bound to take offence. So I here is an LL friendly version :-

Hide contents

image.png.16103ad9b84c1459b82a6a92bf856f64.png

Attached two 7z files. Unzip which ever version you want, (if at all), somewhere and copy the two tga files into your "My Documents\Neverwinter Nights\override" folder.  (Only tested on a 1920x1080 resolution.

Ok  great work on the LL friendly version, but apparently the kobold's test group went through the roof with his appearance.     I am not quite sure if he made his appearance in NWN, or in the Forgotten Realm novel series first. 

• 4 months later...